Johnny Marr signing at Rough Trade East on 15/06/2018

crotty32

hi,Johnny is signing copies of his latest album on Friday,it costs £18.99 at least you will know it's a genuine autograph

I can see the point in getting something autographed (book, CD cover, album cover, etc). Always nice to meet your idols when you can.

I can see the point in getting something autographed (book, CD cover, album cover, etc). Always nice to meet your idols when you can.
I had the opportunity to do as much when Set The Boy Free came out, but part of the signing was Johnny having a conversation with Fred Armisen, and that guy just bugs me. Also- I know journalists and interviewers have to be diplomatic regarding Morrissey. I somehow doubt that a lot of folks going to things
like this will be. He's potentially in for an exhausting time of it, I imagine.

When you sell the item on ebay, you will get much more without the autograph.:straightface:

Like I said I'm a sad case ,I appreciate items like this and artists that participate in events like this
Pay no mind to Vegancro. If it isn't the dregs of Morrissey's weak cup, he isn't interested.

Like I said I'm a sad case ,I appreciate items like this and artists that participate in events like this

If thats what you want, and value is not a concern no reason not to get the autograph. Will you be taking
a photo with him? Remember he is but 5 ft 2 inches tall he doesn't like people to tower over him. Reminds him of Moz. If you are over 5 ft 5 inches, crouch a bit.:straightface:

Just got back and although there were 300 people? the line moved well,Johnny was very talkative and outgoing,me thanking him for the signing and wishing him every success with the album and him thanking me for waiting,two handshakes and I was off some may disagree with me but I considered it time well spent

Met Johnny at a signing in Manchester for his first album and he was a lovely bloke, had plenty of time for everyone in the queue and seemed in his element. Glad you enjoyed, crotty32

Back
Top Bottom