Johnny Marr video - "Girl Afraid"

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
I think Morrissey did Hand in Glove with Iggy for this new record. Sweet of Johnny to do these for us old die hards. He thinks of us.

suco song🤒
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is very scary looking with the wig helmet and tats all over
himself, girls would be afraid if they saw him coming😲

Nice. I'm sometimes suprised Johnny remembers all these old Smiths songs. I know he wrote the things, but unless he was secretly strumming away at home, there must have been a huge gap of a few decades after 1987 when he wasn't thinking or playing these notes at all.

Anyone know if this is this taken from anywhere or available in a higher resolution?

Anyone know if this is this taken from anywhere or available in a higher resolution?

It's a Youtube video as well but I'm not sure the resolution is any higher. It looks like it was filmed on a fairly mediocre phone camera.

Great stuff. I'd love to hear "Back to the Old House".

I love the way he's turning into a fat f***er. I'm enamoured by the way they behaved. I love it.
Are you back on the sauce? He's been rake-thin most of his life and isn't 'fat' at all.

🤒
very good 👁️
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: appears to have gained a considerable
amount of fat:bowing:
on the video it looks like the fat belt gave out:spoutingwhale:

I don't understand. I saw signs they are reunited. Aren't they?

Nice - but can Johnny play 'The Kid's a Looker'? :unsure:

Yeah, don’t know why Marr hasn’t
tried to cover any Morrissey solo songs? Does he think he’s above them? They’re great songs regardless of his history with Morrissey/Smiths, Johnny might need to let go of his ego and try his hand at Driving your girlfriend home or Billy Budd, etc.

Marr are you reading this ?!

Yes, it’s a dare.

:cool:

Yeah, don’t know why Marr hasn’t
tried to cover any Morrissey solo songs? Does he think he’s above them? They’re great songs regardless of his history with Morrissey/Smiths, Johnny might need to let go of his ego and try his hand at Driving your girlfriend home or Billy Budd, etc.

Marr are you reading this ?!

Yes, it’s a dare.

:cool:

I would love to hear Morrissey cover Hi Hello as well!

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom