Johnny Marr's Easy Money sounds like Dashboard by Modest Mouse

Morrissey is that you?
Moz could never hate Johnny.

GCS.jpg

He's a troll, this is his gimmick. Every post, every day.

Yep, I wonder what happened to him in the past to make him want to post shite that hardly anyone responds to everyday of his life. He may also be doing the same on other sites as well, what a weird way to spend your life.

He's never said a bad word about Johnny in his life, has he?
He has criticised Johnny's decisions at times (eg. leaving the Smiths, 'giving in' during the court case), but he has never said anything truly harsh about the man himself. Certainly not by the typical (terrifying) standard of Moz insults. :lbf: "Tragic Ethel is of elephantine proportions and destined to die alone, smelling of attics", "David feeds on the blood of living mammals", "So-and-so slithered, snake-like, up to me and said...".

He has criticised Johnny's decisions at times (eg. leaving the Smiths, 'giving in' during the court case), but he has never said anything truly harsh about the man himself. Certainly not by the typical (terrifying) standard of Moz insults. :lbf: "Tragic Ethel is of elephantine proportions and destined to die alone, smelling of attics", "David feeds on the blood of living mammals", "So-and-so slithered, snake-like, up to me and said...".
Yes, but not unreasonably so.
Even on the few occasions he commented on Johnny's post-Smiths work he was comparatively polite about it.

He's a troll, this is his gimmick. Every post, every day.

🤒
the Three :frogface: Troll Amigos all triggered in a row.:censored:
the CREEPY one in the middle.:blushing:
if they had a potato sack race you couldnt see their heads.o_O

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom