Johnny on Twitter: "Zero F*** Given"

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Don't know what's really 'behind' this photo or the little card. I don't want to think it's snarking at Moz (rather than Ian Brown and the general anti-mask crowd), and he hasn't said anything, but seems like a lot of folk on Twitter interpreted it that way. Grim.

JM.jpg

Last edited:
People on Twitter are generally obsessed with Morrissey for some reason or other. There's literally nothing in this post that implies any connection to Moz, in my opinion.
Also unrelated to Moz, but this was Jesse's reply to one of Ian Brown's tweets.

20200927_222529.jpg

People on Twitter are generally obsessed with Morrissey for some reason or other. There's literally nothing in this post that implies any connection to Moz, in my opinion.
Also unrelated to Moz, but this was Jesse's reply to one of Ian Brown's tweets.

View attachment 59413

Yes, but look how quickly that one Tweet has been weaponised to attack Moz anyway. He could have said, "Wear a mask, guys!" or similar but he went down this "edgy" route as though he was biting back against a crowd. And the response is the usual, predictable, "At least we have one Smith who isn't a complete bellend", "Marr > Moz", "Thank God we have one indie hero" etc, etc. Johnny knew he would get that response. And whatever he intended, this message is just more 'feud fodder' and a platform for fans to stamp what remains of Morrissey into the ground. I think JM is sensible and I'm not blaming him for M's big mouth, but I am sick of seeing him 'exalted' on a pyre of Morrissey's miserable ashes. It's like kicking a dying animal at this point. He (and his son) need to shut the f*** up.

Last edited:
Yes, but look how quickly that one Tweet has been weaponised to attack Moz anyway - and Johnny must have known that would happen. He could have said, "Wear a mask, guys!" or similar but he went down this "edgy" route as though he was biting back against a crowd. And the response is the usual, predictable, "At least we have one Smith who isn't a complete bellend", "Marr > Moz", "Thank God we have one indie hero" etc, etc. Whatever he intended, this message is just more 'feud fodder' and a platform for fans to stamp what remains of Morrissey into the ground.

I don't know, I tend to think that Morrissey isn't as much on Johnny's mind (and vice versa) as some might think. Maybe "the message" was indeed aimed at Ian Brown, Noel etc. Or just stupid people in general.
I often get the feeling that Johnny likes to be seen as this "edgy", cool, guy who always has his finger on the pulse of time etc.

Morrissey has barely said anything about Covid at all, you would have to dig through vague, contradictory references and tons of Central posts and nobody knows who posts on that site anyway.

I don't know, I tend to think that Morrissey isn't as much on Johnny's mind (and vice versa) as some might think. Maybe "the message" was indeed aimed at Ian Brown, Noel etc. Or just stupid people in general. I often get the feeling that Johnny likes to be seen as this "edgy", cool, guy who always has his finger on the pulse of time etc.

Morrissey has barely said anything about Covid at all, you would have to dig through vague, contradictory references and tons of Central posts and nobody knows who posts on that site anyway.

I hope you're right (y)

í saw that post. It is pretty dumb. {Didn't bother looking at the comments. í can well imagine}.

Doesn't Johnny think that Ian/Liam/Noel etc could hold up a wee sign, with just as much right, saying "I don't give a f***"? Nobody gives a f*** these days. Everybody is zooming along in their own lanes, gleefully flicking the vicky at those zooming along in the other direction It's not exactly a helpful contribution to the 'debate', if such quaint things still exist. But, hey, it looks suitably rock'n'roll. {Nice mask too. Compliments the hair dye just so ;)}

í saw that post. It is pretty dumb. {Didn't bother looking at the comments. í can well imagine}.

Doesn't Johnny think that Ian/Liam/Noel etc could hold up a wee sign, with just as much right, saying "I don't give a f***"? Nobody gives a f*** these days. Everybody is zooming along in their own lanes, gleefully flicking the vicky at those zooming along in the other direction It's not exactly a helpful contribution to the 'debate', if such quaint things still exist. But, hey, it looks suitably rock'n'roll. {Nice mask too. Compliments the hair dye just so ;)}

*Liam was seen out wearing a mask recently. And he made great hand-washing-videos half a century ago in March. He's just annoyed now because he can't keep drinking at the pub after 10pm.

Last edited:
Yes, but look how quickly that one Tweet has been weaponised to attack Moz anyway. He could have said, "Wear a mask, guys!" or similar but he went down this "edgy" route as though he was biting back against a crowd. And the response is the usual, predictable, "At least we have one Smith who isn't a complete bellend", "Marr > Moz", "Thank God we have one indie hero" etc, etc. Johnny knew he would get that response. And whatever he intended, this message is just more 'feud fodder' and a platform for fans to stamp what remains of Morrissey into the ground. I think JM is sensible and I'm not blaming him for M's big mouth, but I am sick of seeing him 'exalted' on a pyre on Morrissey's miserable ashes. It's like kicking a dying animal at this point. He (and his son) need to shut the f*** up.

I don't think this has anything to do with Morrissey, but with all the anti-maskers that are gathering to protest in the UK. Morrissey should do a post wearing a mask as well.

Don't know what's really 'behind' this photo or the little card. I don't want to think it's snarking at Moz (rather than Ian Brown and the general anti-mask crowd), and he hasn't said anything, but seems like a lot of folk on Twitter interpreted it that way. Grim.

View attachment 59412

That's just ridiculous, why would this be "aimed" at Morrissey? Johnny and his people are just better at social media. Moz dug his own grave. Johnny can't help it if people vehemently despise Moz.

Yes, but look how quickly that one Tweet has been weaponised to attack Moz anyway. He could have said, "Wear a mask, guys!" or similar but he went down this "edgy" route as though he was biting back against a crowd. And the response is the usual, predictable, "At least we have one Smith who isn't a complete bellend", "Marr > Moz", "Thank God we have one indie hero" etc, etc. Johnny knew he would get that response. And whatever he intended, this message is just more 'feud fodder' and a platform for fans to stamp what remains of Morrissey into the ground. I think JM is sensible and I'm not blaming him for M's big mouth, but I am sick of seeing him 'exalted' on a pyre on Morrissey's miserable ashes. It's like kicking a dying animal at this point. He (and his son) need to shut the f*** up.
johnboy plays the game,hanging out with kylie minogue says it all and yet he keeps his credibility.

Forget about unsocial media, who gives a f..k about it? For every numbskull bumping their gums on it there are enough sensible folk out there that ignore it and are not engaging. Get on with your life and just stay off it! Do you really think Moz cares what some tossers are banging on about on some daft public platform?

johnboy plays the game,hanging out with kylie minogue says it all and yet he keeps his credibility.
He keeps his credibility amongst his own fans which for decades have not been the same crowd that follows Moz. If you've ever been to a Johnny gig over the last 30 years or so you will notice very clearly that the fans that follow him are NOT Moz's fanbase. Apart from the fact that Moz's following is much larger than Johnny's and always will be. Who cares what his fanbase think anyway👎

Doesn't Morrissey think all this COVID stuff is a hoax? Jesse needs to watch his ass if he's criticising his boss in public.

taking to answering questions nobody asked the soft head,:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: twat🤒
if you like your stupid mask so much LePew, get one that fits so the horse tooths dont protrude:mad:
they look like they are about to explode through the cloth:mask:

Back
Top Bottom