Johnny on Twitter: "Zero F*** Given"

I don't know why he's being so aggressive when pro-mask is the respectable side & the Covidiots are Covidiots.

Right Said Fred ?!? have been getting it in the neck all day.

Worried about a potential feud with Ian Brown or Noel Gallagher??

Nearly everything turns into an excuse to kick Moz - though it's getting brighter, we might even reach the end of the tunnel.

I don't know why he's being so aggressive when pro-mask is the respectable side & the Covidiots are Covidiots.

Right Said Fred ?!? have been getting it in the neck all day.

Worried about a potential feud with Ian Brown or Noel Gallagher??

Nearly everything turns into an excuse to kick Moz - though it's getting brighter, we might even reach the end of the tunnel.

I think it's message to the likes of Ian Brown and Noel Gallagher.

I think it's message to the likes of Ian Brown and Noel Gallagher.

And Van Morrison and Right Said Fred. Omg, Ian Brown sounds deranged. I saw Mani in a mask on Instagram.

If you look at the badge Johnny is holding, it's a website, based in Portland...maybe friends of his?

And Van Morrison and Right Said Fred. Omg, Ian Brown sounds deranged. I saw Mani in a mask on Instagram.

If you look at the badge Johnny is holding, it's a website, based in Portland...maybe friends of his?

Yes Mani does, his kids go to the same school as my youngest daughter and he always has one on.

I reckon that's bull ox fark arse, considering Portland, Oregon is a million miles away from Mankfester. I reckon you people are so delusional it is creepy. I am starting to think the Oregon Son was really born in Portland, Oregon and is American like the California Son but I couldn't care less about the Oregon Son, so I won't post the pics of him playing basketball c*** tit chipper curry twat colour iunn nn nnnn nnnnn nnnnn n n it.

:rolleyes:

that miserable cuck, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: cant afford to fly to portland unless the cribs pay for the tix and rent:gun:
thats why the cribs are in a long line of peeps that fired LePew:rock:

Throw your masks in the bin people, they won't protect you from a virus that is known by another name also: the common cold.

Several million people in the UK at any time suffer from the common cold. All these people are now suspected "coronavirus cases" and if tested would likely be confirmed as so.

It's not called a SCAMDEMIC for nothing.

I did one of those quizzes that would tell me where in the United States I would be happiest & to no one's surprise I got Portland, Oregon.

20200929_131644.jpg

I did one of those quizzes that would tell me where in the United States I would be happiest & to no one's surprise I got Portland, Oregon.

View attachment 59462

"Keep Portland Weird"

í would love to go. Three of my favourite artists are from there, or chose to reside there, the writer Katherine Dunn, the writer Chuck Palahniuk, and the film maker Gus van Sant. Seems like my kinda town.

Actually there is a second Les Paul given to Noel by Johnny which he later played on when invited for an Oasis record (can't be bothered to Google its title, with the Hindu Times on)....but got the joke :)
Oh, I know that. Johnny gave him the black Les Paul he wrote most of the TQID stuff on, along with a note that said something like "This one's heavier, in case you need to take someone out." after Noel had trashed the sunburst one.
I was wondering if anyone would mention it, exposing the inaccuracy of my poor joke 😆

The album he played on was Heathen Chemistry.

Oh, I know that. Johnny gave him the black Les Paul he wrote most of the TQID stuff on, along with a note that said something like "This one's heavier, in case you need to take someone out." after Noel had trashed the sunburst one.
I was wondering if anyone would mention it, exposing the inaccuracy of my poor joke 😆

The album he played on was Heathen Chemistry.

🤒
tiny, wigged :handpointright: :guardsman: :handpointleft: is going to 'take someone out':lbf:
JR will hold you down while LePew twats you:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom