Josh Klinghoffer(Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist) covers "Jack The Ripper"

I know Flea has always been a Smiths maniac

really? I didn't know that. Do you know if he's ever played any of their stuff in shows?

While we're on the topic of RHCP, I think what's bugging me about the latest stuff is that Chad's drumming is sooooo neutered. He's a maniac on the drums and the production of the few songs I've heard from their latest is so unlike what I'm used to from him. Totally overproduced. it's totally turning me off from what otherwise are good tunes.

really? I didn't know that. Do you know if he's ever played any of their stuff in shows?

While we're on the topic of RHCP, I think what's bugging me about the latest stuff is that Chad's drumming is sooooo neutered. He's a maniac on the drums and the production of the few songs I've heard from their latest is so unlike what I'm used to from him. Totally overproduced. it's totally turning me off from what otherwise are good tunes.
Yeah the first track reminded me of "I'm Not Sorry" due to the drum machine, and a RHCP song should probably never remind me of a Morrissey track.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom