JPEGMAFIA ”I Cannot F***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies" song

Link to JPEGMAFIA interview added by an anonymous person (Sep. 12):

I Would Love For Someone Super Racist To Review Me: JPEGMAFIA Interviewed - The Quietus
Ahead of his appearance at Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht, left-field US rapper JPEGMAFIA talks to Tara Joshi about journalism, Throbbing Gristle and his forthright track, ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’

Excerpt:

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherf***er came through here, man! I hate that motherf***er, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as f***. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

lyrics

also "I Might Vote For Donald Trump"

44287_artworks-000280318703-97n26k-t500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question is why these people have to perpetuate their own stereotype. Rap music and its lyrics have been in stasis for decades. Yo nigga, I got ma car, ma labels, my bitch and ma fried chicken muthaf***er! And if you don't like dat I shoot your ass off! What happened to black music? James Brown, Marvin Gaye, George Clinton... when did the celebration of hate and philistinism become the norm in this genre? People like JPEGMAFIA should be resigned to landfill. They offer no optimism or hope to anybody.

It really don't matter to me dawg

Tom
Varg
Morrissey
Bunch a timid white ___
Who can't f*** with me
My daddy told me these white ___ can't keep a key
5th in his face
Got him singing C

Nevermind
You or me
f*** a Johnny Rotten
I want Lil B
f*** you niggas talking
This a killing spree
Pull up on a cracker
Bumping Lil Peep

God damn
Holy sheep
Got my reparations
Bought some jewelry
I'm a left wing hades
26 with a fresh 380

We gon show em how we do it down in the country
This Alabama though
Watch make you look cock eyes
Racks make you walk wop sided
And you know I rock real diamond
You ain’t even gotta look at them

4chan on my dick cuz I'm edgy
Sit ya pale ass down have a Pepsi
Im way past flexing
Feel the dab in my chest
This is venting

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Just another fool riding on the coattail of Morrissey's name, it is a fame they will NEVER attain.

:cool:

:drama:

O BROTHER YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND J WAS GOING TO DO SOUND FOR MOZ??!!
JUST LIKE THAT!! MOZ MOVE OUT OF THE WAY IM RUNNING THE CONSOLE!!:swear

:laughing:
Yes, my imaginary friend DRAMA J!!!

(Or it could be that I'm not going to mention names on a site with the likes of you, bubeleh.)

Last edited:
http://thequietus.com/articles/25159-jpegmafia-interview

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherf***er came through here, man! I hate that motherf***er, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as f***. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

Very unpleasant stereotypical lazy interview. Guess he's never heard ganglord or seen the accompanying video.

Yeah but I don’t think everyone has to be sociable or else they’re an asshole. Maybe it’s just what he needs to relax and perform and theyre not exactly demanding requests and much less than many horror stories you hear about depending on the venue level of the band artist
It's not the worst, but seriously, the spritzing pushed me over the edge along with the DON'T LOOK AT HIM! YOU'LL TURN TO STONE!

It's like people used to behave around monarchy. Which is quite ironic, really.
Harumph! Here is a wealthy man living off of the hard earned cash of others! (And he's a bit of a queen...)

I think you're onto something, Peps.

It's not the worst, but seriously, the spritzing pushed me over the edge along with the DON'T LOOK AT HIM! YOU'LL TURN TO STONE!

Well it’s not a big surprise that morrissey doesn’t like being around people much and maybe he’s just anxious before a show. Also spritzing isn’t much to ask. It’s not a lot of work. Sounds to me like hes trying to build a mood for himself to get ready for he performance. People ask for all kinds of crazy things like specific flowers cut to a very specific length butlers and carpet ironing. This is nothing

' He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole'

Yep, YOU DON'T.

:cool:

Harumph! Here is a wealthy man living off of the hard earned cash of others! (And he's a bit of a queen...)

I think you're onto something, Peps.

So, the money Morrissey makes/has made is not hard earned ?

He seems like such an asshole. But to talk about more positive people – in terms of influences, two that really stand out: one would be Ol’ Dirty Bastard and then the other one is Throbbing Gristle? And not to generalise, but it’s not often that you would hear a rap artist mentioning Throbbing Gristle. What do you take from them?

JM: The first time I listened to Throbbing Gristle was the first time I got trolled in music. Because I listened to this album that they had, 20 Jazz Funk Greats, and I thought that shit was a library record. I thought it was some generic shit and I put it on and the first song is like a trap beat down there and I’m just like – how did they make this in 1979?! Like what was going on? I find them interesting because they push the art in a way that’s weird as f*** but it still makes sense and it’s catchy. It just really strikes a chord with me because it’s as harsh as it needs to be, and sometimes it’s as droney as it needs to be.

Well, at least he recognizes that a 'bunch of timid white' can make some dope music.

T.G. :thumb:

Last edited:
Yes, my imaginary friend DRAMA J!!!

(Or it could be that I'm not going to mention names on a site with the likes of you, bubeleh.)

WHO THE F DOES MOZ THINK HE IS WANTING TO HAVE HIS SOUND MAN RUN SOUND AT HIS SHOW!!!!!:swear J IS RUNNING THINGS Y'HEAR MOZ!!!!!:swear

WE WANT LAWNMOWER MIKE to RUN THE SOUND KNOBS IN MANCHESTER WHERE HE and
THE OTHER LAWNMOWERS ARE HEROES!!!! (they cant get jobs there but are huge heroes):crazy:

Have to hand it to them that they dare to mention Varg Vikernes and are not scared of the consequences. I am yet to meet Varg cause my plans changed and so did his but it was weird having him on the phone and just like he can sing the swedish national anthem in perfect swedish he talked to me on the phone with perfect swedish as well.

This guy can talk. I have a feeling that if he ever found himself alone in a printer shop with Morrissey, he'd either scurry away or pull a Mike Joyce and stand by the doorway with his chest puffed up.
Honestly, I think Moz can defend himself, but his security would take care of that little shit if he ever tried to hit Moz. But again... it's likely all talk.

This guy can talk. I have a feeling that if he ever found himself alone in a printer shop with Morrissey, he'd either scurry away or pull a Mike Joyce and stand by the doorway with his chest puffed up.
Honestly, I think Moz can defend himself, but his security would take care of that little shit if he ever tried to hit Moz. But again... it's likely all talk.

:lbf:

clown show.

is this news? just saw that someone created a programme to use all Morrissey lyrics I bet jr High young people can do better, have a safe weekend, enjoy all

Reckon Air Steve can run this clown on any basketball court mate inn n nn n nn n nn n nn n n n it. One on one challenge and jackoffwannabegangsta can pick the court straight up mate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom