JPEGMAFIA ”I Cannot F***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies" song

Link to JPEGMAFIA interview added by an anonymous person (Sep. 12):

I Would Love For Someone Super Racist To Review Me: JPEGMAFIA Interviewed - The Quietus
Ahead of his appearance at Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht, left-field US rapper JPEGMAFIA talks to Tara Joshi about journalism, Throbbing Gristle and his forthright track, ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’

Excerpt:

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherf***er came through here, man! I hate that motherf***er, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as f***. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

lyrics

also "I Might Vote For Donald Trump"

44287_artworks-000280318703-97n26k-t500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They say if you give a room full of monkeys typewriters, that eventually they will crank out Shakespeare.
Keep typing, you chimp. Lightning might strike. You never know.

:poutingcat::straightface:
o_O
:smirkcat:

Whats with the "running and squealing":pigface:? Moz leaves his abode and there are peeps that run and squeal at him as he walks? They wouldnt happen to be the usual sock puppets with goats?:lbf:

For not caring if people have a colour different to mine or if they have a religion I don't get (all of them)?

Righto. Did your dragging knuckles stop you from escaping the 70's?

No, you’re pathetic and a pussy because you’ve allowed yourself to become a societal cuckold over white guilt.

It's not without its challenges, I'm sure, but I'm also fairly certain that your average coal miner would love to work half as hard as he has. I guess you could also apply the old saying "Be careful what you wish for" to the nature of his work. I think it's probably harder just being Morrissey than creating and playing Morrissey music.

yes agree, I'm sure it's harder to be Morrissey then being your average
coal miner (or above average).
Though I haven't noticed any coal miners being forced to fork over their hard earned cash to see Morrissey. It is their choice to or not to.

But yes, it's not an easy job Morrissey has, definitely a cash hard earned.

Anyways who would pay to see a coal miner do their job?

:lbf:

:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom