JPEGMAFIA ”I Cannot F***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies" song

Link to JPEGMAFIA interview added by an anonymous person (Sep. 12):

I Would Love For Someone Super Racist To Review Me: JPEGMAFIA Interviewed - The Quietus
Ahead of his appearance at Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht, left-field US rapper JPEGMAFIA talks to Tara Joshi about journalism, Throbbing Gristle and his forthright track, ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’

Excerpt:

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherf***er came through here, man! I hate that motherf***er, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as f***. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

lyrics

also "I Might Vote For Donald Trump"

44287_artworks-000280318703-97n26k-t500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon are these lads talkin' shit about John Lydon too? Well I reckon John is one American that supports Trump greatly m8 inn n nn it.

at 1 minute 26 seconds,these boys don't exactly put the work in.must be my age but I didn't understand a word of that.think I heard Morrissey once,certainly didn't hear the title.second video,a comb and a pair of scissors for the lead,was going to say singer but its just talking.

Gotta say I kind of agree with him. The Smiths are quite possibly the best band ever, but what has Morrissey really contributed to the music landscape in the last two decades? It’s probably time for him to step aside gracefully and let the next generation come to the plate. The last thing the world needs now is another crotchety old man whining about how things were better back in his day.

And on a somewhat related note, all the racist BS in this thread makes me ashamed to be a Smiths fan. Some truly repugnant stuff here...

And on a somewhat related note, all the racist BS in this thread makes me ashamed to be a Smiths fan. Some truly repugnant stuff here...

Whatever you do, don't look at any of the other threads! Or in this one later on after the top racists on the board have seen it.

They're not half as controversial as I would be should I start my own band. Just imagine the lyrics and subjects.

http://thequietus.com/articles/25159-jpegmafia-interview

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherf***er came through here, man! I hate that motherf***er, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as f***. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

People have been doing this shit forever and it's almost always someone I've never heard of and I stopped listening to them based on how bad they typically are. Based on the comments so far it appears I'm not missing anything.

If you're wishing death on someone because you can't eat chicken while you're working as security guard for a few hours you might want to re-evaluate your perspective a little.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom