Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion (Sep. 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Am Hated For Loving / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Life Is A Pigsty / Some Say I Got Devil / Hairdresser On Fire / Back On The Chain Gang // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist by FWD via setlist.fm

Last edited:
Thank you, Moz, for coming to the mid West!
A dream come true for a 50 something English girl living in Lafayette IN.
The 3 hour drive was worth every moment.
Wonderful set list, perfect back drops, and an unwavering talent and humor.
Love this man so much - still basking in the afterglow

Yes, IAHFL!

Moz, next - > We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful please

I second that.
I'll be there:flowers::love::flowers:

Dominic Cummings might be able to promote a UK Morrissey tour. Sadly Mozzer cannot!

Watching Break IP the Family and I Am Hated For Loving and I can nearly forget about his recent ramblings. But I, any many others, can never forgive

Thank you, Moz, for coming to the mid West!
A dream come true for a 50 something English girl living in Lafayette IN.
The 3 hour drive was worth every moment.
Wonderful set list, perfect back drops, and an unwavering talent and humor.
Love this man so much - still basking in the afterglow
:love::love::love:

You couldn’t give them away if you tried. That place holds 4300. 2500 on the lawns. Lawns are empty.

1700 close to full seats. Packed down-stage because the back rows were brought up to fill in the front.

...and ^this clown - whose never been to a show or bought a record by ANYONE in his life - is busting out the emojis before the Taco Bell dries in his face.

^This is the World of Morrissey. ;)

:hand: How, brave troll squaw hugh running wolf!!!:lbf:

possesor of mummy basement:lbf:

all this talk about rows:crazy:
Hugh, from mummy basement you wouldnt know taco bell from the tucson train.

Dominic Cummings might be able to promote a UK Morrissey tour. Sadly Mozzer cannot!

Watching Break IP the Family and I Am Hated For Loving and I can nearly forget about his recent ramblings. But I, any many others, can never forgive

I think Moz can dispense with the Muslim UK, seeing that he is drawing bigger crowds than ever
before all over the world.:lbf:

you skinny pseudonyms can just be satisfied gnawing at your halal bone:lbf:

I'm not sure how many others there actually are, given media bias recently and historically. Speaking for myself as a longterm fan, I'm not fazed by Morrisseys few comments or wearing of a badge. I don't take politics seriously anyway and thought Morrissey knew better so I was more surprised than anything else. I think he spread himself too thin last year, by following up his ver successful Feb /March tour with more venues a few months later.
I think Dave Haslam and a few other such types would try to garner more publicity for themselves, but I for one would love to see him in Britain or better again play a few dates in Ireland.
I'm glad his American tour has defied the naysayers. I only wish I was there, he looks and sounds great. BMG have done a good job promoting him overall.

Learn to forgive Padawan, you will feel improved & become a better person;

in doing such a little thing, one day, your reward may be that the gates re-open, & you will be accepted back into the fold, & no longer hated for hating.

“I think he spread himself too thin last year, by following up his ver successful Feb /March tour with more venues a few months later.”

I think this is very true. I wonder if he’s just feeling time closing in

Hoping to get some help. I was in the front row last night in front of the speaker stacks by Jesse. My 10 year old daughter was with me. During “I Am Hated For Loving” Moz came to where we were and I held my 10 year old up to get a handshake. Moz obliged and it was a very special thing to her. She was very emotional before and afterwards because it was her first Morrissey show. I was wondering if there is anyone on here that may have video or pictures of that moment. I had to lift her up to reach and couldn’t get my camera for a picture. I would be eternally grateful to anyone that could help me out.

Hoping to get some help. I was in the front row last night in front of the speaker stacks by Jesse. My 10 year old daughter was with me. During “I Am Hated For Loving” Moz came to where we were and I held my 10 year old up to get a handshake. Moz obliged and it was a very special thing to her. She was very emotional before and afterwards because it was her first Morrissey show. I was wondering if there is anyone on here that may have video or pictures of that moment. I had to lift her up to reach and couldn’t get my camera for a picture. I would be eternally grateful to anyone that could help me out.
I hope she/ you have many more

Have you searched fan in audience videos on YouTube for that specific performance?

Notes from 3rd row center (plus bonus offensive rant!)

During "Suedehead" - "...send me silly notes..." - he took a note from someone in the audience and not only put it in his mouth but then in a few motions nearly stuffed it all in. As I remember it only a slight bit was still sticking out. Moz may have thought he skillfully put it all in his mouth. He then took it out and put it in his pocket. I do remember which each "push" of it into his mouth I thought "surely he's not going to put the whole thing in his mouth"

Various Quotes - "We have 306 more songs" to go but may have to cut it to "305" (paraphrasing but I'm sure the numbers were 306 then 305. Maybe I misheard?

Before "Hated for Loving" - "This is a song we almost never do... because nobody likes it. But, I hope, " then something jokingly negative like "it'll disappoint you too" or "you'll hate it too"

Referred to Jobriath as a frail or skinny boy from Pennsylvania again. Then pretended he could not remember the artist name and queries the audience.

Before "Chain Gang" - referred to Chrissie Hynde as a really wild women and then "so she must be from Akron" to which a few people thought he was confused about the city he was in (Dayton vs Akron).

Before "Pigsty" mention the victims of 9/11 and got a better response of respectful clapping (?). A bit odd as even I did not know the best response and I'm both 1.) respectful and 2.) had time to think about this in advance as I knew he mentioned it at another show.

Checked on the wellbeing of a particular front row fan but I missed the name. Another Julia?

Mentioned us all being "90" and then himself as well

Two different bouts of "I lovess youuu, I lovess youu, I lovess you." maybe at last song and then encore?

more to come... eating my breakfast

P.S. I don't post much so might as well let this out... There is nothing "racist" about being against those who - literally - throw lbgtq people from roofs. Nothing "racist" about wanting each country to maintain some form of identity (you get pissed off when a McDonalds or Walmart takes away the local feel but are ok with all of culture being mashed into mush?). I find it is only middle class whites who have been so indoctrinated to be offended by what Morrissey says. I'm amazed at all the 80's and 90's version of "woke" people that now swallow every dictate from the mainstream. Sorry if I offend you (and I actually mean it!).

No footage from me but saw it and was very sweet. I feel like Moz wanted to pull her on stage but couldn't. As he turned away he gave that look he does when he couldn't quite pull someone up on stage. I think I may have talked to you pre-show when they were trying to make us all sit in our proper seats. I hope you find some video!

My 16 year old son and I were right beside you when this happened. Great moment. I did not get the picture but I will check with my son when he gets home from school today. He was trying to get a picture of that moment. Good for your daughter and good on you for bringing her.

I 200% saw a video of it on Instagram. Very sweet. A YouTube version might be out there as well.

Is the rumour true about the following lyric change?

"I am hated for loving... Britain First, Tommy Robin.....:rolleyes:

Nope, but he did in NY recently change some lyrics ....

"Someone kindly told me you're so tired
Of left and the right."

:p

at 1:40 is a "kid encounter", but it's not during "hated" but "family"...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom