Kevin Cummins tweets thoughts on Morrissey

lefty loon is hipper than :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: wigs FFS you do a google search and you get a million hits:

warren.jpg

the female Skinny.:tiphat:
What exactly is happening in this picture please?

Your heroes include the Dalai Lama, Michael Jackson, and Hitler. That seems pretty diverse.
Diversity of choice and opinion is a beautiful thing. Enforced social diversity to make a few rich businessmen richer is bullshit for all concerned. I'm glad I can see when I'm being conned - most people can't.

Now when's it Hitler's birthday?

Last edited:
Diversity of choice and opinion is a beautiful thing. Enforced social diversity to make a few rich businessmen richer is bullshit for all concerned. I'm glad I can see when I'm being conned - most people can't.

Now when's it Hitler's birthday?
Ask Eric Harris and Dylan Kleibold.

Your heroes include the Dalai Lama, Michael Jackson, and Hitler. That seems pretty diverse.
S/he only likes diversity when it's on their terms and when they have final say. It's a colonial legacy that sufferers of Empire Deprivation Trauma (EDT) always come out with. When it's out of their hands, hear 'em screaming blue murder about imagined "white genocide" and how being anti-racist is "anti-white", along seven shades of unmitigated tosh, @The Truth.
Hoffychops calls his own ancestors "good immigrants", yet sees and treats others the way his own forebears were once seen. Is he confused? A hypocrite? Or just in major denial about his own place in the world? It's safe to say all of these things - and very much more indeed. o_O

S/he only likes diversity when it's on their terms and when they have final say. It's a colonial legacy that sufferers of Empire Deprivation Trauma (EDT) always come out with. When it's out of their hands, hear 'em screaming blue murder about imagined "white genocide" and how being anti-racist is "anti-white", along seven shades of unmitigated tosh, @The Truth.
Hoffychops calls his own ancestors "good immigrants", yet sees and treats others the way his own forebears were once seen. Is he confused? A hypocrite? Or just in major denial about his own place in the world? It's safe to say all of these things - and very much more indeed. o_O

Immigrants from Europe were different........they embraced England, they didn't want to separate themselves.

Immigrants from Europe were different........they embraced England, they didn't want to separate themselves.

‘Bengali in platforms
He only wants to embrace your culture
And to be your friend forever
Forever’

:cool:

Couldn't agree more.

f***fountain.
Hatemann.

Saviours of the white European race. Have they bothered to ask the white European race if it wants saved? No, they haven't. A right pair of little Stalinists.

Dull people living dull lives attempting to inflict their racist banality onto others. Sad.

f***fountain.
Hatemann.

Saviours of the white European race. Have they bothered to ask the white European race if it wants saved? No, they haven't. A right pair of little Stalinists.

Dull people living dull lives attempting to inflict their racist banality onto others. Sad.

Well said! A definitive assessment of the pair of 'em. That's the story of their lives....and most sorrowful at that.

f***fountain.
Hatemann.

rtrtrtrtr.jpg

Kevin Cummins charges Salford Lads club every time they sell a postcard or badge with his Smiths Salford Lads Club image. Those guys are working for free to keep that lovely place open, but he gets a cut from every item sold that uses his image. Salford Lads Club survives because of people's generosity of time and money. I know how royalties work, but he could do the decent thing and let them keep their few pence.
What are you talking about? I do nothing of the sort. I didn’t take that photograph for starters ... Maybe you should ask Warner’s to donate their profits - and Morrissey and Marr to donate their royalties too

What are you talking about? I do nothing of the sort. I didn’t take that photograph for starters ... Maybe you should ask Warner’s to donate their profits - and Morrissey and Marr to donate their royalties too
Not sure if its really you but in a later post I apologised profusely for the 100% inaccuracy and absolute ape content of my post, which was a momentary electrical spike in my dried out brain sponge. Now I'm severely and deservedly embarrassed. Apologies again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom