"Kiss Me A Lot" artwork - true-to-you.net

'Kiss Me A Lot' artwork - true-to-you.net
25 March 2015

Please support Morrissey by downloading his new single 'Kiss Me A Lot', available on iTunes on the evening of March 26th onwards. Artwork for the download has been enhanced by Rob English at Atom Factory using a previously unseen photograph taken by Terry Richardson.

kiss_me_a_lot_artwork.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
No text? Nothing?

I suspect there will be text and this is just a preview of the photo being used.

If this is the entire cover I would be seriously disappointed.

What happened to the "going into the studio in February to record a new album" thing?

Maybe a dumb question, but iTunes only? The only Windows box I have is for work and there's no way to install software on it (no Mac either)

Why not just listen to the version you already have, if you must?

Okay, am I missing something? Does making KMAL a single in iTunes mean it'll get radio play? What is the point in this? I'm confused.

Okay, am I missing something? Does making KMAL a single in iTunes mean it'll get radio play? What is the point in this? I'm confused.
Its technicalky his new single maybe it's going to recieve some air-play.

In Brazil radios play World Peace and Istanbul oftenly. (The album was released here with only 3,000 copies.)

If it was someone who normally got radio play.. probably.. for Morrissey.. I expect it to reach #59 on Antartica's Cold 100 chart with 1 play.. which of course will be on TTY as a victory.

I suppose that maybe some radio stations might pick it up if it is in some listing of the week's "new releases" but I doubt that they will. In the olden days there were "pluggers" and promotions and bribes and that type of thing to waft it under the noses of DJ's and producers. And people would write to the DJs asking for particular records. If they'd just delivered a box of 7 inchers to the record stores it wouldn't have got radio play. Just having it available to buy won't get it radio play or sales I fear.

Perhaps the best coverage KMAL could get would be if it were used up by an (animal-friendly) cosmetics company or shampoo company.

No expense was spared on the production of this promo video:

Pulling out of an opportunity to promote the so called new single on the Alan Carr chatty show doesn't sound like being gagged to me !
Can somebody explain to me who is gagging him ?
The KingDum is not interested anymore.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
It is exactly the same as the one on WP.
It is recorded and produced by the same recording studio.

I just gave it a quick listen, it is no different. Still will buy though :)

It is exactly the same as the one on WP.
It is recorded and produced by the same recording studio.

I just gave it a quick listen, it is no different. Still will buy though :)

Moz could have been smarter and made something slightly different

if he did have a new label deal coming then it would make sense as they would probably re release world peace through them with the "single" reminding people that there was a new album out that could be purchased. that would also promote a potential album the new deal would bring. unless there is something else coming i dont know, even the start of a new leg of the tour perhaps in the u.s. would make at least a little sense. i kinda feel like he should have gone the fan made make route again as it would probably have been better and engaging which is the best promotion of all

I smell a rat here! Let's make sure that it was Morrissey himself that sent that plea to buy his music. If it is him then I feel sad. He is WAY better than that! He doesn't need to beg anyone to buy his muisc. Something just is not right about this. Sounds like we will find out in a couple of days like the last time the label possed as him and wanted everyone to buy the box set.

I smell a rat here! Let's make sure that it was Morrissey himself that sent that plea to buy his music. If it is him then I feel sad. He is WAY better than that! He doesn't need to beg anyone to buy his muisc. Something just is not right about this. Sounds like we will find out in a couple of days like the last time the label possed as him and wanted everyone to buy the box set.

No, it was morrissey, sorry to shatter your dream of the man. Greedy beggar. Incase you hadnt noticed, he's a control freak, he wanted it posted on TTY.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom