Kiss Or Poo ?

Kiss Or Poo ?

• Total voters
You decide .

turd.jpg

Before I saw the photo I thought you were just curious about our sexual preferences.

I don't get the first two poll options...Kiss or poo...Yes or No? :confused:

he's asking if it looks like a giant hershey's kiss (which i think is the intention) or a piece of poo (which is what it ACTUALLY looks like.) you guys don't have hershey kiss's in the UK?

Hershey%20Kisses_med.jpg

Looks like a three coil steamer to me.

Hersey's Kiss chocolate is luxury in UK.
You can buy them from Selfridges and Harrods.

I miss them very much. :(

he's asking if it looks like a giant hershey's kiss (which i think is the intention) or a piece of poo (which is what it ACTUALLY looks like.) you guys don't have hershey kiss's in the UK?

Hershey%20Kisses_med.jpg

Or anywhere else? :confused:
(It looks just like chestnut kisses, my favourite sweets... :horny:)

Hershey%20Kisses_med.jpg

See, I read it as Kiss Or Poo = Yes....Kiss Or Poo = No...

Don't mind me I'm exhausted today :sleeping:

Hershey's has got to be the very worst chocolate made in the entire world. The German's and Swiss KNOW what they're doing. Toblerone is my favorite, the dark kind. Hershey's tastes sticky, and like it was broiled. It's only good in a s'more and even then it's iffy.

Hershey's has got to be the very worst chocolate made in the entire world. The German's and Swiss KNOW what they're doing. Toblerone is my favorite, the dark kind. Hershey's tastes sticky, and like it was broiled. It's only good in a s'more and even then it's iffy.

I prefer Hershey's than Cadbury's. :o

Yep, Swiss, Belgium and German chocolate are yummy.

And the BELGIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

The only kind of Hershey bar I like is Special Dark and I think they have a new Caramel one out (to rival Cadbury's Caramello Bar) Cadbury's is yummy but it's a little too sweet and I'm not a big milk chocolate fan. (smacking forehead) How could I forget the Belgians?? Kewpie, have you ever had a s'more? It's usually a summertime thing at the beach. You get two graham crackers, some marshmallows (like marshmallow fluff) and squish two big pieces of Hershey bar between them. They're heaven!

The only kind of Hershey bar I like is Special Dark and I think they have a new Caramel one out (to rival Cadbury's Caramello Bar) Cadbury's is yummy but it's a little too sweet and I'm not a big milk chocolate fan. (smacking forehead) How could I forget the Belgians?? Kewpie, have you ever had a s'more? It's usually a summertime thing at the beach. You get two graham crackers, some marshmallows (like marshmallow fluff) and squish two big pieces of Hershey bar between them. They're heaven!

I haven't had a s'more which sounds lovely.

Few years ago Cadbury's had salmonella outbreak which puts me off from their product.

Ha! Yes. Or as we like to call them in Yorkshire, a forearm banker. As big as your forearm, and it banks right in there.

Peter

Gross! This is starting to remind me of that South Park episode about who took the biggest crap, Bono or Cartman's father!

I haven't had a s'more which sounds lovely.

Few years ago Cadbury's had salmonella outbreak which puts me off from their product.

They're very good; we used to make them at the beach near a bonfire. Salmonella outbreak! I wouldn't touch it either!

Tags
troll
Back
Top Bottom