Knitted "Mini Moz" charity calendar 2012

......After a few deep breaths, and a saucer of Kalpol, Millie is even thinking of ordering the rest of the Calendars, just so she can "Wallpaper" her kennel walls with the Lurid stuff!

This should have been delivered in a brown paper bag, by a dirty old man in a mac.
Top shelf material... It's filthy!
I'm so glad i opened it on my own.
i LOVE it

Thank you so much for all the trouble you've gone to with this, Kate. It's even better than last years calendar:) Genius!

PS: I can't even look at Bondage Moz in Kylie pants doing the Tiger Crawl It's shocking! I'm off to Priesty Moz for confession.

Mini Moz -Priest may have forgiven the cat's Mother... but.....Nightie....have a CLOSER Look at "Boxer" Moz....that pic even made Millie choke on her "Chappie"!!!!!
...Some Amazing "Stuffing" work going on there!!

...and "Now My heart is Wool" as the Name of the calendar is sheer, utter , stunningly, wondrously Brilliance!!!
well done again indeed Kate!!....even the "Cheque" provider guy was laughing!!)

*ahem* It's not filthy and that's definitely just a crease in those boxer shorts. *gives best prim look*

I can't take the credit for the title, I'm afraid. That was Pregs' brainwave last year. :)

Just a couple of payments outstanding. Thanks very much to those who have paid in the last couple of days - your calendars are either posted or will go in Monday's post.

Still a few calendars left and the annual kitten crisis is looming already. Please support the work of Cats Protection by buying a calendar or making a donation to your local group. You will be saving lives and preventing unwanted kittens being born to endure short, miserable existences. Thank you. :

Last edited:
Am I in time to order one? Just let me know what to do/where to send info/payment and I'm in! They look brilliant!

Hello moog. Yes, you're in time. If you're in the UK, paypal £7.50 to [email protected] or £8.50 if you're overseas. You can also pay by UK cheque, or by cash (euros/sterling) but cash is strictly at your own risk. Remember to send me your delivery address. :)

A must have...... wishing this year away already so I can put it on display ha ha

Wonderful sexy and funny pics with witty text - fabulous - Thank you Kate!!!!!

Glad to be of service, Your Royal Q-ness. :)

A must have...... wishing this year away already so I can put it on display ha ha

I'm sure you can have the odd sneak peek in the meantime, Graham. ;)

Anyone else got their calendar? The European ones have started arriving already, so please let me know so I can update the spreadsheet. Thanks xx

Wonderful sexy and funny pics with witty text - fabulous - Thank you Kate!!!!!

Hello moog. Yes, you're in time. If you're in the UK, paypal £7.50 to [email protected] or £8.50 if you're overseas. You can also pay by UK cheque, or by cash (euros/sterling) but cash is strictly at your own risk. Remember to send me your delivery address. :)

PS: Moog, there is just ONE set of two bonus magnets left and it goes to the next person who orders with payment. After that, I'll pop in Mini Moz Christmas postcards with envelopes or large Christmas magnets, depending on what I can squeeze in under the weight limits without upping the postage cost.

Last edited:
Thank you for yesterday's orders and payments. All paid-for calendars are now in the post. :)

I have four calendars left to sell. If I sell out then I'll have another small batch printed but only if I have at least ten firm pre-orders.

My fundraising target is £300 and selling the final calendars will bring me tantalisingly close. So tell me, what else would tempt you to buy?

Last edited:
Still got those last four calendars to shift. Come on, folks - my local CP team took in TWENTY EIGHT CATS AND THREE KITTENS :eek: from a single address last week due to a cat hoarder being evicted. Every single cat needed some form of veterinary attention, most still need to be neutered and all will need feeding while new homes are sought. My target £300 from the calendar sales will help pay those vet and food bills but I need to shift the remaining calendars before sending the cheque.

Thank you from the rescued kitties. xxx :)

Last edited:
I'm loving my calendar more and more every day.
can't emphasise enough how thankful i am for the smiles it gives me on a daily basis (so what if it's early going up).

BUY ONE NOW FOLKS, you'll surely regret it if you don't!

Back
Top Bottom