Kristeen Young interview in The Salt Lake Tribune

A new article/interview explaining her modus operandi and other stuff:

Kristeen Young comes with Morrissey … finally
- The Salt Lake Tribune

I didn't know "they lived and/or work around each other". I thought she lived with Tony Visconti. Maybe there's an arts commune in Brooklyn?

Excerpt:

"Do you have a longtime relationship with Morrissey, with mutual respect and creativity?
Absolutely. It wouldn’t work any other way. I continue to be inspired by him and I believe it is very mutual. This is not unusual. Throughout time there have been artists who prefer to live and/or work around each other. It’s a challenging atmosphere and I think better work comes out of it."

Last edited by a moderator:
And so begins the bullshit machine. It's going to be a long summer.

What a bullshit artist. She should be put on the main page.
He should get rid of her. She tries to make out they have a close relationship, now she tries to make out he has been influenced by her. We all know its one way traffic. What a mental case

Okay, now that it's established she was born in 1964, let's look again at this. She claims she grew up in St. Louis and keeps talking about that. She went at least her senior year to an arts high school in St. Louis. But what's with this Michigan stint? Can you say you grew up in St. Louis if you went to high school for three years in Michigan?

Here's a fun bone for the doubters, fun because it's the year she went from a CH to a K!

Sophomore class of '82.

13121088914_366c5765b2_z.jpg

Junior class of '83.

13120916893_3617a9a3a1_z.jpg

Look at that sweet profile we all know and love.

902hd_Kristeen_Young_kya025.jpg

Okay, now that it's established she was born in 1964, let's look again at this. She claims she grew up in St. Louis and keeps talking about that. She went at least her senior year to an arts high school in St. Louis. But what's with this Michigan stint? Can you say you grew up in St. Louis if you went to high school for three years in Michigan?

There is already a thread for this, which I supported from the start, but you are developing an obsession for this person you don't like and that's a waste of your time. Her perception of where she "grew up" which is not a thing you can argue.

What a player. I have to admire her balls. Shes making morrissey look av reet cook

I'm with you on the compulsive lying thing, CG. I've been aware of the age discrepancy since KY hit the scene but I'm just not convinced about this Michigan stuff. Yes, the profiles are similar, and yes, I have no doubt KY would make up or delete massive chunks of her life, but I'm not so sure this is her. Have you been able to confirm it?

I'm with you on the compulsive lying thing, CG. I've been aware of the age discrepancy since KY hit the scene but I'm just not convinced about this Michigan stuff. Yes, the profiles are similar, and yes, I have no doubt KY would make up or delete massive chunks of her life, but I'm not so sure this is her. Have you been able to confirm it?

No because she's a minor. I could only corroborate the michigan story with her claim she ran away from home when she was younger. And she said she changed the spelling of her name the same time this girl did.

It's not just the profiles, the years line up perfectly.

No because she's a minor. I could only corroborate the michigan story with her claim she ran away from home when she was younger. And she said she changed the spelling of her name the same time this girl did.

It's not just the profiles, the years line up perfectly.

Ahh, okay. It certainly is curious.

There is already a thread for this, which I supported from the start, but you are developing an obsession for this person you don't like and that's a waste of your time. Her perception of where she "grew up" which is not a thing you can argue.

How about her perception of living and working around Morrissey? I mean, the title of the article indicates they come with each other too. :rolleyes:

Saying "her perception" is ridiculous. People lie or they dont lie. She is a huge liar. She is making mozza look very stupid.
With the GaGa dress shit he put in his book. With the "im such a fan of morrisseys, I love him, been a fan from 14"
Even though she wasnt. She is already bitching about Morrissey and the tour. Jeff and her are making off remarks about Morrissey, Jesse and boz.
She has used him from the start. Everyone thinks poor dumbass moz.
Now she claims he gets ideas from him. Madness

This is her usual tripe during an interview. But then again, interviewers always seem to ask the same questions.

we just tune her out and Try Very hard not to say rude things while she is on
and applaud only when and because she's finally done

Last edited:
How about her perception of living and working around Morrissey? I mean, the title of the article indicates they come with each other too. :rolleyes:

Don't :rolleyes: at me. lol Her perception of living and working around Morrissey is on-topic. But you are diluting your message with this other thing. You proved your point. It was beautiful. But you continue to add on. It's like you're a prosecuting attorney. We all know the guy is guilty. We want to be released from jury duty. We're so ready to convict. But now you're starting to tell us the guy not only is guilty of the crime he committed but a bunch of irrelevant stuff as well. I guess I don't have to read it, but I'm really trying to help. lol

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom