Kristeen Young's new song "Nice" about Morrissey?

• Thread starter Ambrosine Phillpotts
  • Start date
Read the lyrics for yourself courtesy of: http://www.laweekly.com/content/printView/7852374

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned this, maybe they have? I do have to say that, of course, my loyalty lies with Morrissey even though I still do like Kristeen Young.
These lyrics are very interesting. Sometimes Moz can be very Andy Warholly, whom I do not like when it comes to the way he treated and used and ultimately threw away people nor do I think Andy's art is that good (although I don't think Morrissey is quite as bad as Andy when it comes to people, who knows, I could be wrong, I don't know Morrissey personally and I'm not in the room.).
My interactions with Morrissey, he comes off as extremely NICE. But if his song, "I Am Two People" is anything to go by, and from what people have said that get close to him....I don't know, I just don't know. Doesn't matter to me though, I will always love Morrissey even if he murdered my cat.
One thing is for sure, Kristeen seems pissed (or maybe she always is?) and her chirping parrot Visconti talked about "on to better things!" and "good riddance" when Kristeen and Moz split. Umm, not quite.
She is brilliant and sexy and I cannot stop liking her for some reason. "Fantastic Failure" is a great song and video. "Pearl of a Girl" too and "Nice" is breathtaking, at least, for me. Had she risen in the 80s or even the 90s, she'd be Kate Bush or Alanis Morrissette perhaps, but alas, it's 2017 and those days are long gone, music business-ey speaking. If Morrissey can't get a decent record deal, there's no hope for anyone. The industry is dead.

"NICE"

My hero. He’s on the go. He’s got to make sure all you all do know that he’s so nice.
No no-shows. It’s not the dough. They’ll have to scrape his grip off his stage throne cuz he’s so nice.

I know who you are. I know what you do.
Who’re you really?

That comic couldn’t have done it. I think like two of his jokes are feminist and he’s so nice.
But, it’s all true. I know those who were attacked in his dressing room and they’d be ruined if they shed light.

Who’re you really?

Witches, mystics, Disney princes, God, Lord, rock stars … got to be more than just being.
Smoke it, choke it. Don’t let you know it. Swallow, follow, numbed and hollow … but, the dream
Don’t you want to shoot this drug: Nice?
Don’t you want to always be 5?

A palm-out is all she’s ’bout. She sees the future and it’s you funding her house but she asks nice.
Says “art.” “art.” “art.” Goes on and on. The only kind of artist she is is con but you felt nice (the first two times).

Who’re you really?

Witches, mystics, Disney princes, saviors, screen stars … got to be more must believe.
Smoke it, choke it. Don’t let you know it. Block-out, knock-out, lock-out, hear only good things.
Don’t you want to shoot this drug: Nice?
Don’t you want to always be 5?

Frankly,
The Ghost of Ambrosine Phillpotts

I'll leave this here

" Well I wouldn't be surprised if that IS her . Nice post by kristeen Young - the eternal support act . Clawing for attention.
The only thing the makes me think it's not is the Ambrosine Phillpotts refernce is too old world for her to reach

The reason nobody mentioned her song is nobody cares about a fake " strong woman " who's lame list of accomplishments is having men help her out .
All organised by Tony the leach Viscunti - has any other producer milked an artist they have produced as much as Tawdry Viscunti ? He's even touring Ziggy . Ken Scott produced that LP .

Shes a woman who claims to be original but who stole her vocal style from Kate Bush , her visual style From Siouxie and her chances from whoever is in a four mile radius .
Yet hasnt even got the grace the admit it
She's a person so useless that after over 25 years in the business with the kind of help that could give a even mute a singing career, she still has no lable , can't sell venues that hold more than 54 people and has no respect among her peers .
Makes me laugh she alludes to the fact she was " in the know " .
Hilarious , she used to email asking " why this, why that " She didn't get it , she couldn't work him out mostly and he kept her on arms length. She knows less about him than his band and they don't know much. I've heard she started trying to tell the easy impressed that her and M were an item , which is completely untrue. It's tragic really she lives in a fantastical world of lies . "

Kristeen Young is a total phony. She was a cheerleader in school and had great parents. She grew up having the best of everything. She lives in NYC in a condo that her mother bought for her. She is not half Apache/ half German as she claims and is 52 years old. She has had a lot of plastic surgery to maintain her youthful appearance.

Kristeen Young is a total phony. She was a cheerleader in school and had great parents. She grew up having the best of everything. She lives in NYC in a condo that her mother bought for her. She is not half Apache/ half German as she claims and is 52 years old. She has had a lot of plastic surgery to maintain her youthful appearance.
Tony, is that you?

I'll leave this here

" Well I wouldn't be surprised if that IS her . Nice post by kristeen Young - the eternal support act . Clawing for attention.
The only thing the makes me think it's not is the Ambrosine Phillpotts refernce is too old world for her to reach

The reason nobody mentioned her song is nobody cares about a fake " strong woman " who's lame list of accomplishments is having men help her out .
All organised by Tony the leach Viscunti - has any other producer milked an artist they have produced as much as Tawdry Viscunti ? He's even touring Ziggy . Ken Scott produced that LP .

Shes a woman who claims to be original but who stole her vocal style from Kate Bush , her visual style From Siouxie and her chances from whoever is in a four mile radius .
Yet hasnt even got the grace the admit it
She's a person so useless that after over 25 years in the business with the kind of help that could give a even mute a singing career, she still has no lable , can't sell venues that hold more than 54 people and has no respect among her peers .
Makes me laugh she alludes to the fact she was " in the know " .
Hilarious , she used to email asking " why this, why that " She didn't get it , she couldn't work him out mostly and he kept her on arms length. She knows less about him than his band and they don't know much. I've heard she started trying to tell the easy impressed that her and M were an item , which is completely untrue. It's tragic really she lives in a fantastical world of lies . "

I don't care.
I like her music, her voice and she is attractive.
She has a good band now.
"Nice"

It's bad enough that heavily retarded bitch Midnite litters the forum with crap for this soulless vapid prostitute. :head-smack:

Why do the rest of you Mozbots have to talk about it? I might let it taste my prime British beef sausage ;)

... But for anything else Kristeen Young is a less palatable subject than if eating abortions is fun. :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher:knife: :greatbritain:

It's bad enough that heavily retarded bitch Midnite litters the forum with crap for this soulless vapid prostitute. :head-smack:

Why do the rest of you Mozbots have to talk about it? I might let it taste my prime British beef sausage ;)

... But for anything else Kristeen Young is a less palatable subject than if eating abortions is fun. :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher:knife: :greatbritain:

I don't mind a fake butcher, as long as you cut me some fake meat ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom