KROQ presale password!

vAndreav

on the flesh rampage
i just got the email:

MORRISSEY
The Pasadena Civic Auditorium
February 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2007

Check out the Ringleader of Tormenters, Morrissey, @ the Pasadena Civic Auditorium February 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2007. Tickets will sell fast so log on @ 10AM Friday to get your tickets. Here are the details:
. Friday (1/12) at 10am log on to: Morrissey Pre Sale
. If the link does not open, log on to www.Ticketmaster.com
. Search Morrissey
. Select the date for which you wish to purchase tickets.
. In the KROQ Presale Password box enter: RINGLEADER
. Tickets are $77, $62, and $47-plus service charges
. There is an 4 ticket limit per show.
. You will need a major credit card.
. Sale ends Friday (1/12) at 10pm, or when the ticket stash is gone
. As with all internet ticket sales, there may be an initial surge of people on the system. Please keep trying, it may take several attempts.

KROQ Street Team

KROQ-FM
5901 Venice
Los Angeles, CA. 90034
This email may be considered an advertising or promotional message. If you don't want to receive email from us anymore we won't be hurt, just Click here to change. You must use this method to notify KROQ of your opt-out request, as we cannot guarantee that other methods of notification will be effective. Please be aware that we may continue to contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding contests you have entered or other transactions you have undertaken. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial email.

THANK YOU ANDREA!!!!! My friend also got the password a bit ago. OK....well....the best to you all..and let the good times begin!!:D

Just got the password too....good luck to all...now it's getting exciting...good part about it too is that we don't have to wait like 4 months (like usual concerts) to attend the show after purchasing the tickets...:)

Well I think it will make it much easier to get tickets, seeing as how.. all 6500 people going each nite, do not participate on this forum.. nor do they ALL listen to KROQ.. you figure about 4500 people will get the presale (and thats a hefty estimate).. that still leaves a big comfort zone to buy tickets accordingly and not have to worry too much that its going to sell out on you. All I know is, Id much rather buy tickets on a presale date than saturday morning when they actually do go on sale.

LOL
Trust me, we're talking Morrissey fans. Theyre all over this presale.
but eh, whatever. let the best man/woman/monkey win.
yall pissed me off lol
now im gonna get 10 friends to log on for me

ok so im a bit confused
it says 10am
would that be LA time or????
because even www.ticketmaster.CA says 10am
and i'm scared that it might be some other time...
aaaaagh
i need these tickets!

Hi everyone I'm new here:). How quickly do you guys think the presale will sell out? I'm trying to decide if I should skip school tomorrow so I can get my tickets at 10.

Hi everyone I'm new here:). How quickly do you guys think the presale will sell out? I'm trying to decide if I should skip school tomorrow so I can get my tickets at 10.

I have to skip lol
ah well!
boo hoo...education never got anyone far anyway...

I was gonna ask the same thing, would this be 10 AM Pacific?

Also, "Matrix" who says he works at Pasadena Civic Auditorium said the ticket sale on Friday and Saturday was 10am PST both days here:

KROQ presale is scheduled for Friday at 10am PST, if you are not a Street Team member join now before the email is sent out, which will likely be Thursday.

Ticket limit will be 4 per show, and there will not be an option to buy all three shows at once. You will have to make three separate purchases.

Public on sale will be Saturday January 13th at 10am PST through Ticketsmatster and the box office.

At the Box Office, random priority wristbands will be distributed at 9am, no line ups prior to 6am at the box office. The limit of 4 per show will be strictly enforced.

Top price is $75.00 + 2.00 Restoration Fee plus any applicable service charges.

As always, details are subject to change.

Good luck to all.

So seems confirmed that it is PST

Back
Top Bottom