LA tickets pre-sale!

There are pit tickets?!! :eek: I got row 1 yesterday and was so excited but does that mean there are going to be 100 people in front of me? :(

Wow. I've been blocked again from Ticketmaster during this important time. Anyone else gotten this 403 Forbidden message before and know what to do about it?

You will be unblocked in 24 hours. This happened to me on Wednesday for the presale, if you search too many times it will block you. Ticketmaster have a facebook page and they were telling people to email them at customer services. You could try from your phone or a friends because it's your IP address that has been blocked you won't be able to access it at all from any pc at that IP address. I couldn't even get ticketmaster.co.uk.

You will be unblocked in 24 hours. This happened to me on Wednesday for the presale, if you search too many times it will block you. Ticketmaster have a facebook page and they were telling people to email them at customer services. You could try from your phone or a friends because it's your IP address that has been blocked you won't be able to access it at all from any pc at that IP address. I couldn't even get ticketmaster.co.uk.

it's a little early to block someone. they haven't blocked me yet...

in the past I would search nonstop for an hour straight, and then check frequently throughout the day. I don't think this is the problem. unless it's a glitch...

I searched for 1 1/2 hours on Wednesday and they blocked me. If you type in "ticketmaster 403 error" into google you will see all the discussion about it. It is all over boards and twitter. Apparently they think you are a scalper, even though you are logged in and can see your buying history. I couldn't get on all day Thursday and then at about 8pm local time I tried again and it worked.

I searched for 1 1/2 hours on Wednesday and they blocked me. If you type in "ticketmaster 403 error" into google you will see all the discussion about it. It is all over boards and twitter. Apparently they think you are a scalper, even though you are logged in and can see your buying history. I couldn't get on all day Thursday and then at about 8pm local time I tried again and it worked.

I guess Andrea lives in a scalper area of town, since they preemptively blocked her...

Yeah it happened to me a few days ago during a pre-sale. I've tried using proxy sites, but it goes too slow. I was hoping to score pit tickets this morning; I reached the ticketmaster box office exactly at 10am, but best seat he had was orch 19. I think there have been a couple people on here scoring pit, though, during the pre-sale...

Does anyone know if the show just sold out? The ticketmaster website keeps telling me no tickets are available, but I know it's been acting funny lately. A friend of a friend just offered me $600 for 2 pit tickets but if it falls through then I will put them for sale on here.

Why would you get rid of pit tickets for worse seating? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard...

I was able to get 4 tickets & only need 2. Nice attitude.

I guess that makes you a scalper then, doesn't it? You are the lowest kind of person for exploiting people's fandom. Do you honestly think you have a right to profit off a show that has nothing to do with you? If you are selling those tickets for a 500% profit, you're no friend at all. Why don't you get a real job and stop exploiting people, you piece of shit?

Not sure why you feel that it's any of your business, but two of the tickets were supposed to be a gift for a friend and her husband. My friend just found out her mother needs chemo & they are having a hard time keeping up with the medical bills..... instead of accepting my gift, she asked me if I would mind selling the tickets for some much needed extra cash. Should I tell the person who offered me $600 that I don't want it and not help my friend's mother with her medical bills? Would that make you happy and make me less of a "piece of shit?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom