kyoto1.jpg

Kyoto

.....And the obvious:

avignon1.jpg

Avignon

But I also like:

kyoto1.jpg

Kyoto

You know, when I sent for my Avignon samples I also ordered a bunch of other samples...Comme des Garcons also has a Sherbet Series which includes one that's rhubarb scent. It is AMAZING!
I :love: rhubarb.

Also, I saw on one of the entertainment shows last night the Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers perfumes are being re-released with new winter-themed doll-bottles! They are super kawaii! (Original bottles on left, limited edition new ones on right.)
Harajuku-Snow-Bunnies.jpg

l'artisan fleur d'oranger

and

l'artisan tubereuse

my alltime favourite one

armaniaquadigiowoman1.jpg

I always go back to it after testing other smells :)

Last edited:
I can't be bothered to post pictures right now, but I like Estee Lauder's Knowing, Tresor, and Heiress by Paris Hilton. I really want no association with her, but I smelled that stuff in a magazine and decided I needed to get some. So far, I'm no richer, I haven't made a sex tape, and I don't feel the need to say, "That's hot, " so I don't think there are any side effects.:thumb:

Shalimar by Guerlain, Yvres by YSL. Oh, and the scent of my man, always gorgeous, even when he's been playing football!

anais2.jpg

It's inexpensive, the bottle's kinda ugly and you can buy it at the drug store, but I sure think it smells pretty. :blushing:

Ed Hardy (the original scent)

Chanel eau fraiche

Aqualina Pink Sugar

DKNY Be Delicious and Fresh Blossom

Coco I've loved it for years.

Recently as it was a gift I've been wearing (I suspect "someone" thought it funny) "My Insolence" by Guerlain

Last edited:
Clean...

P42083_hero.jpg

Pink Sugar by Aquolina...

P44903_hero.jpg

Sugar Lemon by Fresh...

P72503_hero.jpg

L by L.A.M.B. is ok too...

P192607_hero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom