"Lady Willpower" c/w "Rainbow Valley" - physical single release (available Aug. 23, 2019); artwork

Lady Willpower. - Morrissey Central
July 10, 2019

Morrissey's physical single/45 "Lady Willpower" will be available to buy on August 23rd.

The song was originally recorded by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, reaching number 2 in the U.S. in 1968.
The B-side is Morrissey's version of "Rainbow Valley" by The Love Affair which reached number 5 in the U.K. in 1968.

full

The single is released by BMG Records worldwide.

Artwork (above) is actor Stanley Baker from the 1962 film "Eva".

"Lady Willpower" has already been premiered on Radio 2 by Alan Carr.

I know I'm supposed to be manually deleting myself from this website (and I am!) but thought I'd pop in to say that I think that this IS fantastic. Meet me in rainbow valley, Steve, i'll treat you to an vegan ice-cream cone. xo

Why does it say c/w on the cover? Shouldn’t it be b/w?

Lady Willpower. - Morrissey Central
July 10, 2019

Morrissey's physical single/45 "Lady Willpower" will be available to buy on August 23rd.

The song was originally recorded by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, reaching number 2 in the U.S. in 1968.
The B-side is Morrissey's version of "Rainbow Valley" by The Love Affair which reached number 5 in the U.K. in 1968.

full

The single is released by BMG Records worldwide.

Artwork (above) is actor Stanley Baker from the 1962 film "Eva".

"Lady Willpower" has already been premiered on Radio 2 by Alan Carr.

f*** me, Moorrissey always posts about this guy . Im sure they are mates now .

This cover is another milestone in artwork. Holy f***.
None of these CS releases are cohesive at all. Bad crops and horrendous typography. SER continues to add more tar to the previous artfulness/thoughtfulness of his uncle. I just got a flashback of the KMAL video and i am still not sure who the f*ck approved that.

The image they’ve used is very Smithsy, but the rest of it, kin’ell, that must’ve took all of 90 seconds to knock up on Microsoft Paint. Moz must sign off on these sleeves, surely? In which case I’m sure he’s trolling us with these fonts & whatnot. Unless he just doesn’t care anymore?

Flowers in the beginning - inspiration for Some Say...?

Regards,
FWD.

Another rollercoaster announcement
Happy until I read that the B-side is another cover

HAHA SO TRUE-

ADD IN FOR ME:

AND AFTER THAT, I SEE THE FONT USED ON THE SLEEVE AND I WONDER IF MORRISSEY IS ATTEMPTING TO DO IT HIMSELF ON HIS HOME COMPUTER, BECAUSE HE JUST LEARNED HOW TO USE THE FREE VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. IN ORDER TO SAVE A FEW NICKELS OF COURSE, BUT ALSO BECAUSE MORRISSEY BEING CLUE LESS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY ACTUALLY THINKS IT LOOKS GOOD. I MEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN THE
OUTFITS THIS GUY HAS BEEN SPORTING RECENTLY?
(SPOKEN IN A SING-SONG HIGH VOICE):
“SOMEONE’S STUCK IN THE 60’s & 70’s"

(P.S. THE LOCKED CAPS WERE ON PURPOSE, IN THEM I VENTED MY LOATHING FOR HOW BAD THE FONT’S HAVE BEEN ON EVERY SINGLE THING MOZ HAS PUT OUT SINCE RINGLEADER)

Last edited:
Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom