"Lady Willpower" release - official lyric video posted for May 17, 2019

Interesting though we didn't hear this much of LIHS before the release (not as released singles anyway).

... and for that I am eternally grateful.

I wasn't too excited by the ideas of a covers album, but given Morrissey's current output, it may be just what's needed to reinvigorate his career.

Viva Moz!

This was stupid the first time you posted it.

E84ED9C1-47B8-431B-AA13-1C4B8CDE41C8.jpeg

Is "King of the f***wits" a title that you hold perpetually or do you need to reapply each year?

Find a mirror, look into it for a bit, life is short, please stop wasting it.

How about you go f*** yourself? Bigly. What a joy it must be for you to continue to justify liking a Nazi-lover.

One more time - go f*** yourself. I'll post what the hell I like - REPEATEDLY - and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I’m agree that brass sounds a little synth, almost surprised when i read that it was a real brass section...BTW Jesse made a great guitar work on this track.

Don't bother voting down; I'll just keep reposting. Friday night fun. Enjoy your weekend, you sad bastards.

Yes, were sad bastards because we're spending our Friday nights on a website dedicated to somebody we can't stand.

You are genuinely the most disturbed individual I have ever encountered. I bet even your Dad regrets not using protection...

Can you feel the whelm? It's decidedly under.

f***Ugly mentalist nutjob gets erotic kicks repeatedly posting the same tedious shite on a niche site dedicated to a 80's singer he used to wank over but no longer likes.

If you offered this synopsis to Bloomsbury would they be interested? Probably not, it's too insane to have any credibility.

Poor Peter and his tiny little underused tassel. Still, if he is here then at least his long suffering family get a bit of a break.

Yes, were sad bastards because we're spending our Friday nights on a website dedicated to somebody we can't stand.

You are genuinely the most disturbed individual I have ever encountered. I bet even your Dad regrets not using protection...

I can't stand Nazis of all types. You included.

And I note with interest that the ad-homs are beginning. Don't make me post that Thatcher quote again. It's quite apposite for people like you.

We got it in today at work , cd is a gatefold cardboard and the vinyl is a standard sleeve. I am holding back on listening to it, though i had a quick listen to a couple ( carly / nico / dionne ) they sounded faithful to originals tbh.

I can't stand Nazis of all types. You included.

And I note with interest that the ad-homs are beginning. Don't make me post that Thatcher quote again. It's quite apposite for people like you.

Post what you like f***wit, you're only amusing yourself. If this site gives some meaning to your wasted life then we can all feel good about ourselves for humouring you. I like to do my bit for charity, in this case the mentally disturbed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom