"Lady Willpower" release - official lyric video posted for May 17, 2019

I can't stand Nazis of all types. You included.

And I note with interest that the ad-homs are beginning. Don't make me post that Thatcher quote again. It's quite apposite for people like you.

Brilliant! Comedy gold! We are all Nazis now. You really are priceless!

And you have a tiny tassel.

And boz eyes.

And you are very, very thick.

Right, time for a g&t and a bit of TV.

Night all.

The weak link in the last couple of studio albums has been Morrissey himself - not the band.

Not to me but I’m not trying to convince anyone. His voice is great and for me the lyrics are still very good. The subject matter changed and with it the sentiment of the songs (lack of songs about loneliness romance witty humor but that’s ok with me). I’m not an old school smiths fan (though I am a smiths fan of course)

How about you go f*** yourself? Bigly. What a joy it must be for you to continue to justify liking a Nazi-lover.

One more time - go f*** yourself. I'll post what the hell I like - REPEATEDLY - and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
Well I think we can all call you a pathetic c*** REPEATEDLY.

The weak link in the last couple of studio albums has been Morrissey himself - not the band.
Really? If this board was any indication you would think it was Jesse Tobias that's singlehandedly destroyed Moz's recent output...

I can have it both ways. I fondly remember the good old days of anticipating a new album by a favorite artist, hoping to.hear one or two tracks of it as a teaser on the radio. But I have also embraced the Spotify era, and it has not stopped me from listening to albums in their entirity or buying albums.
What I miss the most are the singles or songs in between 2 albums.
I miss the ace B sides from groups like The Cure, whose B sides were always as good as the A sides. I miss the great 12" with lovely artwork.

My sleeve for anyone who's collecting the set ;)

Tried, Sighed & Died.jpg

there's something a little odd about his vocal on this track that I can't quite put my finger on...
all the vibrato maybe?
it's not bad, something about this delivery that just seems different than what i'm use to from him

His voice sounds very emotive and beautiful.

Thanks to Vents magazine, which now confims:

"Liam Lynch, who created the ‘California Son’ album artwork has produced the lyric video for the track; a hazy floral retro visual accompanying the love song."

Regards,
FWD.

'it's over' would've been a great single , for cd...sadly he put that song as a teaser first, my memory isn't that well mornings, but believe it was a vinyl single, if Morrissey waited and with the album coming out soon when He did the NY shows it could have been his best album single for years [not the vinyl, cd I'm talking]

enjoy the weekend all wonderfull people at solo

I like this because he sings it straight up with no dramatics. I like the authentic sounding music too. I imagine it's difficult to achieve that retro vibe in a modern studio.

Never heard of this song but I love it and same goes for that sweet little lyric video.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom