Official Facebook Las Vegas 2021 dates announced on Morrissey Official FB (5 dates, Aug. 28 - Sep. 5, 2021)

Dates re-emerge via Official:

Veg.jpg

Note: 27th omitted and 29th added.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media Item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you have to wear masks etc at these gigs?
It's more likely you'll be banned from entering if you do wear a mask, on instructions from the artist. Expect to see a sign on entering: 'No knives. No recording equipment. No laser pointers. No masks'.

Can you imagine how furious he'll be if he looks out and sees a row of masked faces staring back at him? :rage:

Let me tell you motherf***ers one thing: I will def be going and NO i will not be wearing a mask in my VIP booth. And NO you cannot talk to me.
You’ll be on your own anyway: no one to talk to, or talk to you because these concerts won’t happen.

It's more likely you'll be banned from entering if you do wear a mask, on instructions from the artist. Expect to see a sign on entering: 'No knives. No recording equipment. No laser pointers. No masks'.

Can you imagine how furious he'll be if he looks out and sees a row of masked faces staring back at him? :rage:
Do you know if taking the vaccine is needed? I wasn't sure if Morrissey was for or against the vaccine. I think the vaccine might have been tested on animals the Oxford AstraZeneca one has something to do with chimpanzees in it. I don't understand the science. Is this gene therapy not a regular vaccine? I don't understand.

What are "laser pointers"? I have not heard about these before.

You’ll be on your own anyway: no one to talk to, or talk to you because these concerts won’t happen.
You really think so? I don't. America is in far less of a locked down state than England. If the shows weren't happening, they'd be cancelled by now.

I'm worried do you need to have had the Covid vaccine to go to these Morrissey concerts in Las Vegas?

I heard that Eric Clapton has been speaking out against the Covid vaccine after he had bad reactions to it and now some of his friends and contemporaries and fellow musicians have turned against him. I really like Eric Clapton and I'm sad this is happening to him.

Well let's just say a number of things could go wrong... There's not just a pandemic to consider...

The cocky tone of the last announcement (informing us there will be no "anti-social distancing") seems to indicate nobody in Morrissey's entourage has learnt anything since boasting about packed venues at the start of the pandemic. Even when it's likely they know someone who was affected by this. (And who's to say the ""trendy virus" wasn't undetected in some people, accelerating other fatal illnesses in the body? And if that was the case, would that make the Central Simpleton more humble? Of course not... )

It's one thing to have an "opinion" about masks and distancing. It's quite another to constantly come across as an arrogant fool when communicating with your "audience".

I read on here recently that Morrissey had a good support system around him...Well, if a mini-herd of arselicking twits and entitled halfwits constitutes a good support system, all 5 shows will go ahead as planned...
If not...Something is bound to go wrong.

Could be a heatwave...Sammy catching chickenpox...People totally losing interest...Could be anything, really.

I don't think Morrissey is in any way protected. Not anymore.

I'm worried do you need to have had the Covid vaccine to go to these Morrissey concerts in Las Vegas?

I heard that Eric Clapton has been speaking out against the Covid vaccine after he had bad reactions to it and now some of his friends and contemporaries and fellow musicians have turned against him. I really like Eric Clapton and I'm sad this is happening to him.
No vaccine required. Btw, even employers cant ask for your health records in usa. If they ask just say you did.

Well let's just say a number of things could go wrong... There's not just a pandemic to consider...

The cocky tone of the last announcement (informing us there will be no "anti-social distancing") seems to indicate nobody in Morrissey's entourage has learnt anything since boasting about packed venues at the start of the pandemic. Even when it's likely they know someone who was affected by this. (And who's to say the ""trendy virus" wasn't undetected in some people, accelerating other fatal illnesses in the body? And if that was the case, would that make the Central Simpleton more humble? Of course not... )

It's one thing to have an "opinion" about masks and distancing. It's quite another to constantly come across as an arrogant fool when communicating with your "audience".

I read on here recently that Morrissey had a good support system around him...Well, if a mini-herd of arselicking twits and entitled halfwits constitutes a good support system, all 5 shows will go ahead as planned...

Could be a heatwave...Sammy catching chickenpox...People totally losing interest...Could be anything, really.

Everyone has a different opinion about the plandemic. It was a money grab people! I have never ever taken one precaution an
K new someone who worked at a very large hospital. One death every now and then. They were probably going to die anyway. Democrats do not respect others opinions. And yes Morrissey is a Trumplican. No mask for me at venue. FU Dr. FALSI

Yes. It’s easy to see something going wrong, and near impossible to see anything going right. It’s a pessimist’s dream.

No vaccine required. Btw, even employers cant ask for your health records in usa. If they ask just say you did.
Thank you for the info. I was getting worried because I heard that people who had, had the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine were getting turned away from Bruce Springsteen and Foo Fighters concerts in America because the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine isn't "FDA" approved.

I respect Morrissey's opinions about everything. I was hoping he would say more about the Covid vaccine or offer some medical advice. The trouble is even when people have the Covid vaccine they can't choose which one they can have. In the UK the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine is still being used widely even with the links to blood clots and so on.

Thank you for the info. I was getting worried because I heard that people who had, had the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine were getting turned away from Bruce Springsteen and Foo Fighters concerts in America because the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine isn't "FDA" approved.

I respect Morrissey's opinions about everything. I was hoping he would say more about the Covid vaccine or offer some medical advice. The trouble is even when people have the Covid vaccine they can't choose which one they can have. In the UK the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine is still being used widely even with the links to blood clots and so on.
Springsteen is letting them in now

Springsteen is letting them in now

That was a fast turn around! It looks like Bruce Springsteen, the Foo Fighters and The Strokes have or are going to play to vaccinated people in New York. Not sure if people who are not vaccinated are/were going? There must be a few exceptions to people who can't be vaccinated for one reason or another also teenagers and children under 16.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom