Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
I’m here and it was a really good show. I enjoyed the number of surprises and how the setlist played out. Moz seems very happy and his voice is in excellent form. A few rough patches with the band and I don’t think they’ve quite figured out how to work together. Brendan doesn’t keep things moving like Matt did. I’m so glad I came, it felt good to be back.

We can all be here totally distanced and opining on song choices (myself included)... but glad to hear that it played well live in the arena... that's what matters most. :)

Wonderful show. I touched Morrissey's hand. I can die happy

Had a funny, and annoying interaction with the Latina stage invader pair. The daughter danced/grinded up on me. Part of me didn't particularly care for it because I wanted to focus on the show, another part was like, maybe I can get lucky? and a third was like, why has this happened now twice to me at Morrissey concerts? Lol

Props to NCassidy and FWD for putting up some quality sound bites so quickly so we could get a gander. Thanks for the effort.
Remember the days of Fanzines when we would have to wait 'who knows how long' to check out set lists? Geez I'm old.
Voice sounds great and nice to see Alain back.
And nice to see the players being able to wear their own shirts.

Just watched Alain walk on stage on that IG post. I had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago in NZ on the 'Kill uncle' tour. Such a nice nice guy. Must be a such a rush for him to walk back on stage to play with Moz. I hope it goes well for him, he really deserves it.
how do you meet people in bands, pray?!??!

I.d be happy to attend such a residency at this point, but it is just not possible.
Some interesting changes to the setlist, no notoriously weak songs from his own canon. The setlist includes (too) many covers, but in the old days he used to do 20 songs with 1 cover, now he does 23 songs with 4 covers.

Last edited:
Question for anyone who went tonight. Going to the show on Thursday and have a second row seat. Looking at pics of the show tonight, it looks like its a free for all at the front with everyone crowded around standing. Should I just skip sitting and go to the front as soon as I enter? I'd hate to be behind packs of people since I paid extra for this ticket. Thanks!

I really wish I could of been there. I really missed concerts especially Morrissey ones . I hope he does more shows closer to where I live .It would be awesome to see him live again. How I miss that really great feeling when I go to a Morrissey show.

How one can complain about a setlist featuring This Night.., Never Had, Changed My Plea, Trouble, Ouija, Sunbathers, Shoplifters and Ripper, I will never understand. Sure, Paris should be permanently abolished and the covers aren’t really necessary, but come on.

Tuty you were singing and saying great!!! Please upload some of your shows, it is for those who could not be there, remember us

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom