Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned how full these events have been? Are there lots of empty seats or closed off sections? Or is it packed houses?
I would guess there was more ther last night than Saturday. Where I was sat (stood) on the 4th row (Alain's side) the pit area (if that is what it is called) had lots of vacant seats but was hard to tell if that was because the occupants were at the stage.
Last night those seats were in use

I scanned around and level 3 both nights looked good but the level above that was empty

Last edited:
Curious how no journalists have written about the near sold out shows Morrissey hosted 2 days in a row 🤔
Because they were not nearly sold out. Top was all covered as not enough tix sold. Plus not sure too many readers are bothered about him anymore. Sad, but true.

Curious how no journalists have written about the near sold out shows Morrissey hosted 2 days in a row 🤔

Morrissey’s success on display for all to see? not clickbait worthy these days.

Anyway, do journalists still exist?

We were handed a few of these stickers by the person sitting in front of us. I think he said they were handed out the night before by someone in the audience by the stage.
A1307E33-BC48-4B9C-BEC7-C37F4591214D_1_105_c.jpeg

Where during the set was this interaction? I wonder if anyone caught it on video LMAO
It was in 2019.. I don't remember but it was probably about 3/4 of the way through. The show was in Burlington, VT and there was probably 350 or so people there. It was a fantastic show and if it's on video that would be fun to watch. Even 2 years later there are no videos on YouTube from that night. My girlfriend did record most or all of How Soon Is Now?.

Probably a reference to the song Tiptoe through the tulips by Tiny Tim. (Also used in the horror movie Insidious, where I first heard it).
Scariest f***ing scene in the history of cinema.

I do not like this new version of the band it doesn't sound good good. And. Why would you sing other people's songs .? When you have plenty of repertoar of your own. Defenelity, This time the two shows I've seen are not exciting....
You again! Amazing. Keep posting and speaking your mind!

if only they had played that song during cannibal holocaust
Tried watching that movie twice. Both times I turned it off like 30 mins in. It’s not scary per se, it’s just disgusting and upsetting.

Tried watching that movie twice. Both times I turned it off like 30 mins in. It’s not scary per se, it’s just disgusting and upsetting
yeah, it wasnt really my thing. i wasnt bothered though. funnily enough however, that happened with me when watching francis ford coppola's dracula. i just kept thinking about all the blood i was likely going to see and every time i started watching it i had to turn it off within 15 mins, which was a drag cause it looked good.

yeah, it wasnt really my thing. i wasnt bothered though. funnily enough however, that happened with me when watching francis ford coppola's dracula. i just kept thinking about all the blood i was likely going to see and every time i started watching it i had to turn it off within 15 mins, which was a drag cause it looked good.
It’s not very exciting. You shouldn’t feel too bad about it.
Cannibal Holocaust felt like a snuff film.

Nice!

Attachments

• ACB81C51-3856-4A02-80BD-B17C61166647.jpeg
    ACB81C51-3856-4A02-80BD-B17C61166647.jpeg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 465B1DAB-B3F3-485B-A7CA-F66D4C1E06FC.jpeg
    465B1DAB-B3F3-485B-A7CA-F66D4C1E06FC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 52422629-C36C-4560-9A62-5FF93CC02099.jpeg
    52422629-C36C-4560-9A62-5FF93CC02099.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
i like gary oldman and sadie frost though.

and ive never watched a snuff film so i dont know!!
Fair enough, me neither. But at least the animal killings felt real.

Fair enough, me neither. But at least the animal killings felt real.
i think they were! which is awful but it's no different than killing an animal for meat. a person may say well at least the animal gets eaten, but that's not necessarily true. it's unbelievable how much meat people waste. i see it all the time, whole chickens getting thrown out.

the one thing that bothered me was the chicken being killed in john waters pink flamingoes. i love john waters but that whole scene (like every other scene in the movie) was so unnecessary and could've been done so many other ways without killing a chicken. it was just the epitome of an arbitrary killing.

i think they were! which is awful but it's no different than killing an animal for meat. a person may say well at least the animal gets eaten, but that's not necessarily true. it's unbelievable how much meat people waste. i see it all the time, whole chickens getting thrown out.

the one thing that bothered me was the chicken being killed in john waters pink flamingoes. i love john waters but that whole scene (like every other scene in the movie) was so unnecessary and could've been done so many other ways without killing a chicken. it was just the epitome of an arbitrary killing.
True, in a sense. But to kill animals for entertainment? For an exploitative movie? That’s even worse.

Haven’t seen it, and it doesn’t sound like a movie I should get out of my way to watch. 😱

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom