Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:

eiwinmark_20210903_p_2654315988976941903_4_2654315986670257603.jpg

Provisional as it happens setlist: currently confirmed up to Love Is...

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me // (encore?) Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Last edited:
Well, the prime rib was wonderful tonight and those ham and cheese deli sandwiches on the New York hard rolls...delicious ! Will send ya a delicious tray of cold cut sandwiches after the show...well let ya know !

setlist of my dreams for tonight

1 - Never had no one ever
2 - Jim jim falls
3 - November spawned a monster
4 - Daggenham Dave
5 - I wish you lonely
6 - Knockabout world
7 - Well I wonder
8 - Satan rejected my soul
9 - Bobby dont you think they know?
10 - Tomorrow
11 - This night has opened my eyes
12 - Interesting drug
13 - What kind of people live in theses houses?
14 - I've changed my plea to guilty
15 - The more you ignore me the closer I get
16 - How soon is now?
17 - Alsatina cousin
18 - First of the gang to die
19 - Sunny
20 - I am Veronica
21 - There is a light that never goes out

encore

22 - Irish blood , English heart
23 - Bigmouth strikes again

Well, the prime rib was wonderful tonight and those ham and cheese deli sandwiches on the New York hard rolls...delicious ! Will send ya a delicious tray of cold cut sandwiches after the show...well let ya know !
This is an odd way to let us know how lonely you are. But I understand. Times are tough.

VAMOZ (come on) MOZ !!!!! Humiliate with that talent and that colossal VOICE!!!!! Excited proud and proud I am to be an admirer of the greatest cantaautor that exists My MOZULIS!!!! HOW NOT TO LOVE HIM!!!! There will be none like it, there will be none.....:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::bow::bow::yum:❤️

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
Who needs a ticket? Got a spare.

How Soon Is Now?
Everyday Is Like Sunday (Quando used)

They were, but stream has ended.
FWD.

Unconfirmed:
3rd: IB,EH.
4th: Ouija Board

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom