Last Morrissey Artwork Analysis at SDW: You are the Quarry.

vaca peluda

Pissed Aunt Sally
Hello, bonjour, hola & alright, love? etc...

Y'know I'm not entirely sure where to put this thread/link as a certain removal person came and told the other one to, 'F*** off'.
Anyway, it's the final analysis of Morrissey's albums from the last decade. This time it's You are the Quarry.

Link is here: http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/...is-of--morrissey-album-art-work-from-the.html

Goodbye, au revoir, adios & t'ra, love,
Rox and Some Dizzy Whore.

P.S: Flowers and grapes to all those who read the site, but this particular post goes out to the creme-de-la-creme of Morrissey fans: 'thinkofmekindlyLV', 'goinghome' & 'CrystalGeezer', the unfairly treated, 'Jukebox Jury' and the very excellent, 'CharlieFairhead'

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww. :blushing: THanks Vaca!

OH MY GOD, Why are you crying? All you do is bitch about Morrissey! :p

I love you Barking, so that's like one degree off of creme-de-la-creme so not bad, right?

Don't put me on a guilt trip, please.... I've never even had a conversation with you! I have no idea who you are!.... *sigh* OK, you too are creme-de-la-creme...

I've always personally thought that the Album was Called :- "Morrissey...YOU are the Quarry", and he was just Protecting himself from would- be hunters, by posing as one of the Feyest members ( ahem...) of the "kray" gang, with a shit gun that would probably explode in his face anyway, whilst wearing an abysmal tie....but that's just me.......

Meanwhile....I've Just re-read that... and A "Shit Gun" MIGHT just work as a Deterrent device...( ..possible Range= 15 Miles.)

Last edited:
....I've Just re-read that... and A "Shit Gun" MIGHT just work as a Deterrent device...( ..possible Range= 15 Miles.)

Nowhere long enough I'm afraid. Mwah hahaha haaaaaaaaaaaa.:flamethrow: (ouch, to quote Justin, that didn't feel good).

I've always personally thought that the Album was Called :- "Morrissey...YOU are the Quarry", and he was just Protecting himself from would- be hunters, by posing as one of the Feyest members ( ahem...) of the "kray" gang, with a shit gun that would probably explode in his face anyway, whilst wearing an abysmal tie....but that's just me.......

Meanwhile....I've Just re-read that... and A "Shit Gun" MIGHT just work as a Deterrent device...( ..possible Range= 15 Miles.)

Don't you like his tie?! I think it's a lovely tie. 2004 was The Year of Impeccable Morrissey suits. :lbf:

...No offense to morrissey, but I just don't like the design......he normally Dresses sharply ( and the album cover is Smart...) but The Tie is not my taste....
Besides, I have always had a problem when buying ties...they are always too tight, when I try 'em on at home!!!!

...Wait 'til the little Twinkler has his first orgasm..!!! or will that be saved for his third Biography..???

Be nice to the beebs. He's like a Baby Zombie. :sweet: He does have Lady Gaga Irritation factor potential though. :straightface:

sdw is a nice site and all, but the constant self promo for the sdw site on this forum is getting a bit annoying. just sayin.

...No offense to morrissey, but I just don't like the design......he normally Dresses sharply ( and the album cover is Smart...) but The Tie is not my taste....

I had never paid the slightest attention to it before...And shall continue to do so.
Besides, Winston wore a bow-tie on that Tommy Gun pic (which someone posted once, I would not have been clever enough to find it was that he was alluding to myself I must say.:rolleyes: The Pin striped suit and polished look led me to another ref.:straightface:) (oh, hey.)

I like ties but I'm lucky I don't have to wear one, I think that could lead to suffocation quite fast. I'm knot veli good with nots me, not sailor dog.:o

sdw is a nice site and all, but the constant self promo for the sdw site on this forum is getting a bit annoying. just sayin.

He's just pointing out where his articles are posted? :confused:

I know Shawn, but just do what I do: :tears:

Da puss in boots attitude! It works!

this is true. i guess my being in a bad mood and taking it out on something that isn't really that annoying was in the wrong. i apologize to vaca peluda.

Hey man, don't apologise! It's all good! :thumb:

SDW has pretty much only just opened as a site and well, because myself and the owner, thinkofmekindlyLV, are Morrissey nuts, we sometimes get f***ed off with all the hate towards Morrissey that some fans dish out. So, y'know we're trying to spread the word that there's no need to be a vicious twat and prove your Morrissey devotion through rudeness. That's what SDW stands for: The Great B'Quiffed One.

Back
Top Bottom