Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
On the contrary I think an ode to suicide has been long overdue.
I agree but I wanna exercise my freedom of speech and say a few things... I wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire to keep myself warm.

It's LBTQIAPK... The A stands for asexual... What you yourself said morrissey is. The p is pansexual... Basically you don't care what someone is if you like them... Then you like them... Some people who are pansexual call them self humansexual or don't like to label them self at all.

I know for a middle aged man who has been thought to suppress his gay tendencies that its hard to wrap your head around.. See I don't agree with all these labels but society wants to give us one as birth and told what box to sit in regarding them labels.. So.. some people feel proud to be who they are when they wake up and say 'I'm not a dog on a chain' by the sounds of it that's what have your kids on chains as they obviously have a farther that's scared of his kids having the same disgusting sick thoughts he has.. Oh and you don't have to be gay to be a drag queen... Drag is literally an over exaggeration with cloths and makeup... A woman can do drag as a woman... Would you not allow your daughter to to wear heavy makeup and dress how she likes? I obviously know you wouldn't let your son...

"I'm trying to explain to myself
I can have both
I'm trying to explain to the voice inside
I can have both
I can have both
There's nobody around to say no
Who've brain-washed the small shy boy inside
He doesn't know he can have both"
-morrissey

Did you miss the clip of the drag queen on Friday... Guess you did.

- listen

What do you see in her? an early demo of Wonderful Woman, Moz was forced to change it's lyrics because they were deemed too 'gay'

The only things that's gonna harm your kids or kids for that matter is telling them what they should and shouldn't be before they've even had a chance to decide/ think for themself... It doesn't even sound like your issue is with lgbtq.. You'll have an issue with anything that threatens your sensative masculin ego.

Not far right, not far left, I'm far forward ✌️

I’m saying that it don’t take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
You think because you live in a Latin area it means you live in a non-white area?

You Americans make me laugh (but no malice intended of course). Europe must be as alien to you as Morrissey's immigration comments.

In England Latins would be classed as white. They're even Catholic. We only class Asians (mostly Muslims) and blacks as non-whites.

Therefore my diversity-loving liberal friend, count yourself lucky that you are among your own. Those of us that aren't are more educated in these matters.

MORRISSEY FELICITACIONES POR TU NOCHE !!!! MOZ ME HIZO CASO Y SE PUSO UNOS PANTALONES HERMOSOS LE QUEDABAN PERFECTOS Y CON ESE SACO CORTO UN EXCELENTE LOOK POR FIN SIN LOS JEANS ANCHOS QUE LO HACEN VER VIEJO, BIEN FALTO LA CAMISA Y ERA 10 GRANDE MOZ QUERIDO HICISTE FELIZ MECHA MÉTEZ LO MEJOR SOS UN GENIO INCREIBLE .NO ME IMPORTA SI MOZ ES HOMOSEXUAL ?AUTOSEXUAL? ASEXUAL O HUMASEXUAL?‍??‍? EL PUEDE HACER DE SU CULO UN MUNDO, BIEN AHII MOZUCHISSS ❤❤❤❤????

Benny I’m long home son, thanks for your concern 3 hours on a train, could have walked it faster if the wind was behind me.... just think old boy... me and you in the same room , we could have had that fist fight that you cocked off from the other week!!!.. shirts off like the travelling communities .... Leeds it’s self !!! What a f***ing size it is, second and last time for me....met some nice folk in the pubs... got back to the Hilton around midnight, went to the bar on the13 floor, view was breathtaking, so were the prices at the bar benny... £23 for two mojitos

You think because you live in a Latin area it means you live in a non-white area?

You Americans make me laugh (but no malice intended of course). Europe must be as alien to you as Morrissey's immigration comments.

In England Latins would be classed as white. They're even Catholic. We only class Asians (mostly Muslims) and blacks as non-whites.

Therefore my diversity-loving liberal friend, count yourself lucky that you are among your own. Those of us that aren't are more educated in these matters.
Uh, no. My post was in reference to Morrissey’s well-known sexual proclivities. In any case, I don’t need a lecture about what is and isn’t foreign to me. My wife is European and I spend quite a bit of time there visiting family.

Uh, no. My post was in reference to Morrissey’s well-known sexual proclivities. In any case, I don’t need a lecture about what is and isn’t foreign to me. My wife is European and I spend quite a bit of time there visiting family.
You sound like a wealthy man - but the wife bit is not convincing I'm afraid (unless she's your beard - and if so hide the Grindr account). I've never known anyone constantly fantasize online about young Latinos like you do. The closet has been locked and bolted so you can't jump back in now I'm afraid.

You live in a white area of California in the good ole US of A, a place very different to Europe and where your main worries concerning migration are... Catholic Christians! If only Europe had that 'problem'.

This must be why Americans don't 'get' Morrissey's immigration comments. America is a proud patriotic country where I presume migrants come to 'become Americans'. Nobody comes to Europe to become a European, I can assure you. Patriotism is like a dirty word in Europe. Strange? Yes, it is. But this very fact changes the whole context.

You'd do better trying to understand the context of my posts (and any other European that is anti-immigration, which is the vast silent majority) because as an American you inhabit a very different universe and situation to that of a European.

Last edited:
If I'm a raging bigot then so is Morrissey I'm afraid, as we share the same political views. We both love Great Britain, everything it stands for, and want the British multicultural experiment abolished and robustly reversed.

I'm proud that Morrissey despises what mass enforced immigration has done to Britain, and even more acutely Ireland.

It gives me great joy every time I think of Moz's announcements on these very real issues - whereas you probably cower and wince at the thought of them.

This is why your love has turned to hate. There is no other reason. For years you imagined him as your 'gay savior' but let's be truthful here, Moz is as anti-LGBT as I am and has never (and will never) fly the family-friendly especially-for-the-kiddies Gay Rainbow. That's hardly someone who is 'proud to be gay'. It's most likely someone who, despite the teasing clues and signs (that you've clearly over-read) isn't actually gay at all.

I sympathize because Morrissey must be such a disappointment for you. He's never 'come out' as the gay icon you desperately wanted him to be, and furthermore he's now a 'racist' and a 'bigot' who wants his country white again - just like it was in his youth - the youth that made him.

Do the right thing. Bin the collection. And move on to Harry Styles or something.
Harry Styles = Hairy Piles

You sound like a wealthy man - but the wife bit is not convincing I'm afraid (unless she's your beard). I've never known anyone constantly fantasize online about young Latinos like you do. The closet has been locked so you cant jump back in now I'm afraid.

You live in a white area of California in the good ole US of A, a place very different to Europe and where your main worries concerning migration are Catholic Christians! If only Europe had that 'problem'.

This must be why Americans don't 'get' Morrissey's comments. America is a proud patriotic country where I presume migrants come to 'become Americans'. Nobody comes to Europe to become a European, I can assure you. Patriotism is like a dirty word in Europe. Strange? Yes, it is. But this very fact changes the whole context.
You hit the nail on the head, Pippistrella. You have him right where you want him. Hook, line and sinker!:thumb:

Harry Styles = Hairy Piles
Talking of Harry Styles, he got mugged by a gang of blacks the other night when he was doing some cruising in George Michael's old night-time haunt: London's foresty Hampstead Heath. I laughed as he tried to explain it away as "I was just walking home from a friend's house." Yeah, right, Mr multi-millionaire walking London's streets on your own at midnight. Where was his driver? Clearly told to stay at home.

What was revealing was the fact he gave the predatory hooded gang (out looking for cruising gays to rob) a wad of cash but that "no matter what happened they weren't going to get his phone." They began counting down from ten for him to unlock it or else he was getting the machete, and he was just about to actually throw it in a pond so the water could take it instead when he managed to run in front of a car on the road that cuts through the woods.

I wonder what exactly was on that phone?

It looks like Verso is left playing with his todger with Beanz on toast after all. :blushing: That is where this California wind blows!

You sound like a wealthy man - but the wife bit is not convincing I'm afraid (unless she's your beard). I've never known anyone constantly fantasize online so crudely about young Latinos like you do. The closet has been locked and bolted so you can't jump back in now I'm afraid.

You live in a white area of California in the good ole US of A, a place very different to Europe and where your main worries concerning migration are... Catholic Christians! If only Europe had that 'problem'.

This must be why Americans don't 'get' Morrissey's immigration comments (which are specifically about Europe, not USA). America is a proud patriotic country where I presume migrants come to 'become Americans'. Nobody comes to Europe to become a European, I can assure you. Patriotism is like a dirty word in Europe. Strange? Yes, it is. But this very fact changes the whole context.

You'd do better trying to understand the context of my posts (and any other European that is anti-immigration, which is the vast silent majority) because as an American you inhabit a very different universe to that of a European.
I know your bigoted, Christian-indoctrinated mind can't fathom a heterosexual person tolerating homosexuality without they themselves being secretly gay, but I assure you that I'm as straight as they come. Same can't be said about our Moz, who everyone knows is as queer as a three-dollar bill.

In any case, I don't live in a white area of California. I live in a city that is primarily Black, Latino and Asian. Whites, as I've mentioned, have been a minority for years now. And if you've ever actually bothered to read my posts, I've never advocated for mass immigration. I'm not a proponent of open borders. I can also completely acknowledge and understand the differences, both broad and nuanced, in the immigration conversations in Europe/UK and the ones in America. I do believe are ways to have constructive dialogue about the sustainability of mass immigration and its longterm effects without veering into braindead racist rhetoric and conspiracy theories. You seem incapable of this.

And that's always been my issue with you. You like to play dumb and hide behind the plausible deniability of of your concerns strictly being rooted in 'demographics' and 'cultural preservation' and whatnot, but you've proven your inherent bigotry on this forum time and time again with a seemingly endless slew of posts that are anti-black, antisemitic, homophobic and so on. You can pretend that these words don't mean anything, that they can be lobbed like a weapon to silence anyone who opposes mass immigration. But that's not true. These words are lobbed at people like you, people that say the sort of hateful, paranoid things that you say. You've been rightly pilloried by many others here for it.

Perhaps most perverse is that your narcissistic delusion stretches out even further in thinking that Morrissey must be just like you, sharing all of the same vile, anti-intellectual thoughts that swirl around your brain when you're sitting home alone in your bubble, reading news and watching videos that reinforce your prejudice. While you two may share a disdain for the current immigration policies of your country, I can assure you that he'd be sickened to read the anti-LGBT nonsense that you and your neanderthal cohorts spew on this site. It would actually give me great pleasure to hear you say some of those things in front of him, though I feel fairly certain that you wouldn't have the balls.

People like you always shrink when prompted to be themselves in public.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom