Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Walking with his grandmother and him spending 45 pence to buy Metal Guru? Could be hearing that wrong.
Yeah there’s some really nice lines in this one, one about him barley being able to behave. Can’t wait to hear it properly.

When did Moz ever say he was straight?
I think he'd rather cut off one of his finger than say that he was straight :LOL:
Funny that some people are still in denial, after all these years.

With Moz handing out copies of the album and independent music stores selling copies now, surely it’s only a matter of time before it leaks.

When has Moz ever said he was gay?

Makebelieve and reality are two different things.

Most gays are like you - so obviously on permanent heat. Moz has never given me that impression.

How has he never given you that impression? ?

When has Moz ever said he was gay?
Hm, I dunno. When he employed gay imagery from the moment his music career began? When he wrote lyrics about gay themes using gay slang? When he and Jake Walters were openly f***ing in the 90s? When he congratulated Ireland for legalizing gay marriage and said "the people, once again, teach the church"? When he released a record containing a photograph with his hairy ass ready and waiting for anyone who wanted it?

Take your pick.

Never. I believe he is asexual. He even hinted at this, first for years saying he was celibate, then later saying he was 'humasexual'.
And I believe I'm going to win the lottery tomorrow. Reality does not care about your opinion of it. He abandoned the celibate schtick DECADES AGO. And when he said "humasexual," that was his attempt at poetically recontextualizing BISEXUALITY. Are you dense?

Hm, I dunno. When he employed gay imagery from the moment his music career began? When he wrote lyrics about gay themes using gay slang? When he and Jake Walters were openly f***ing in the 90s? When he congratulated Ireland for legalizing gay marriage and said "the people, once again, teach the church"? When he released a record containing a photograph with his hairy ass ready and waiting for anyone who wanted it?

Take your pick.
Again, most gays share one of your particular traits. By being on permanent heat. Just look back at your own posts from earlier tonight - you were virtually orgasming as you typed about all the 'young guys' you'd like to... urgh, I'll stop there. This is what separates gays from most straights. I've never noticed Moz on heat - ever.

Never. I believe he is asexual. He even hinted at this, first for years saying he was celibate, then later saying he was 'humasexual'.

I think he was saying he was lousy at forming long-term relationships, I don't think he was saying he didn't fancy anyone.

I think he'd rather cut off one of his finger than say that he was straight :LOL:
Funny that some people are still in denial, after all these years.

I agree.

Always strange the way folks want to force a label on him like gay or straight.

When in truth...

as we ALL KNOW ....

he IS ....

Humasexual.

:hammer:

:cool:

I think he was saying he was lousy at forming long-term relationships, I don't think he was saying he didn't fancy anyone.
Is there not a very long thread dedicated to this, seemingly endless topic guys.

Asexual doesn't mean not fancying anyone. That's a common misconception. It simply means you choose not to practice with another person. You can still feel the same passion inside. This is where I think some of his lyrics come from - this tension (especially Smiths lyrics). The tension of being a private person and a dreamer - who sometimes wants to step out of his skin and finally LIVE. But you keep waking up and nothing has changed. And maybe it's better that way.

An incel on the other hand desperately wants to practice with another person, no ifs no buts, but can't because of rejection (or fear of rejection).

Again, most gays share one of your particular traits. By being on permanent heat. Just look back at your own posts from earlier tonight - you were virtually orgasming as you typed about all the young guys you'd like to... urgh, I'll stop there. This is what separates gays from most straights. I've never noticed Moz on heat - ever.
First of all, I'm not gay. You're a typical bigoted narcissist who quite literally cannot deal with anything that differs from their own reflection. You assume that because I celebrate Morrissey's homosexuality, that I must be cut from the same cloth. But newsflash, people can indeed manage to celebrate each other's differences.

As to your second "point" (I'm being generous there), Morrissey is frequently on heat. His performances are always sexually-charged. He rips his shirt off and feels his own tits up on a nightly basis. Were you there in the late-90s when he would sing "The More You Ignore Me..." and repeatedly thrust his hips while singing "let me in"? How about on the Maladjusted tour when he would practically fellate the microphone during "Wide to Receive"? No, you were still sitting around watching cartoons and picking your nose.

And I believe I'm going to win the lottery tomorrow. Reality does not care about your opinion of it. He abandoned the celibate schtick DECADES AGO. And when he said "humasexual," that was his attempt at poetically recontextualizing BISEXUALITY. Are you dense?
That's your version of reality. We all have our own.

Asexual doesn't mean not fancying anyone. That's a common misconception. It simply means you choose not to practice with another person. You can still feel the same passion inside.
No, idiot. That's not what 'asexuality' means. How can you come around here and try to pontificate when you never have any idea what the f*** you're actually talking about? An asexual is someone who is devoid of sexual interest. They literally do not feel the same passion inside. It's not a choice, it's an orientation. You're thinking of celibacy, which is completely different.

First of all, I'm not gay. You're a typical bigoted narcissist who quite literally cannot deal with anything that differs from their own reflection. You assume that because I celebrate Morrissey's homosexuality, that I must be cut from the same cloth. But newsflash, people can indeed manage to celebrate each other's differences.

As to your second "point" (I'm being generous there), Morrissey is frequently on heat. His performances are always sexually-charged. He rips his shirt off and feels his own tits up on a nightly basis. Were you there in the late-90s when he would sing "The More You Ignore Me..." and repeatedly thrust his hips while singing "let me in"? How about on the Maladjusted tour when he would practically fellate the microphone during "Wide to Receive"? No, you were still sitting around watching cartoons and picking your nose.
I've caught you out so bad and hit on such a truism that you're now trying to step back into the closet. It's hilarious to read.

You were on heat earlier tonight my friend. Dreaming of young bum. We were all there.

I've caught you out so bad and hit on such a truism that you're now trying to step back into the closet. It's hilarious to read.

You were on heat earlier tonight my friend. Dreaming of young bum. We were all there.
Caught me out? I was merely happy for Morrissey that he's probably celebrating a great night in Leeds with a hot piece of male ass back at his hotel room. I just want to see the boy happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom