Let’s be kinder to the cowards on here

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
As we all know, there are several hate-filled, bitter, angry, no-life cowards on here whose only purpose is to slag Morrissey off & hope he fails at whatever he does next. They have no interest in really taking part in proper debate on here.

They are still living in 1984 in their heads & just can’t accept times have changed.

I admit, I’ve given a fair bit of stick to them on here, but on reflection, we all need to be kinder to them. They need our sympathy, because they are mentally challenged, obviously.

It must not be their fault, being that bitter & twisted, they are the vulnerable members of this society.Imagine spending, say, 20 years of your ‘life’ on here raging against the dying of the light. It must be awful for them.

To the many sensible & kind posters on here, let’s rally around & give them our support. They need it. Just imagine what it must be like to be that unhappy.

Let’s all be KINDER TO THE COWARDS!

I'll just leave this here:

tw2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some - the people this affects - will read this & be offended. Because the truth hurts sometimes.

But we need to be cruel to be kind. Or in this case kind to be kind. We can help them with our pity & sympathy.

Before you reply to any post, just remember - BE KIND TO THE COWARDS!

Spread the word friends.

And remember - if you can’t be kind, be quiet. Just leave them to their own little worlds. Some people are beyond help.

It’s still kinder to ignore them than to feed them.

The cost of education is out of control in the Usa, kids arent getting educated properly and are literally living in their parents basements.. I went away to school for cheap at a very good school that taught integrity and freedom. You cant date anyone these days that dont have a kid in 20s living at home. I couldn't wait to be on my own . Here is a little guidance for the basement dwellers.

As we all know, there are several hate-filled, bitter, angry, no-life cowards on here whose only purpose is to slag Morrissey off & hope he fails at whatever he does next. They have no interest in really taking part in proper debate on here.

They are still living in 1984 in their heads & just can’t accept times have changed.

I admit, I’ve given a fair bit of stick to them on here, but on reflection, we all need to be kinder to them. They need our sympathy, because they are mentally challenged, obviously.

It must not be their fault, being that bitter & twisted, they are the vulnerable members of this society.Imagine spending, say, 20 years of your ‘life’ on here raging against the dying of the light. It must be awful for them.

To the many sensible & kind posters on here, let’s rally around & give them our support. They need it. Just imagine what it must be like to be that unhappy.

Absolute bastards. Why can't they just embrace Morrissey's views? Why can't they be sympathetic to the needs of the lifelong fans who are having difficulty in dealing with the conflicts Morrissey's concluding acts are having on them and how painful his demise is? People are not the same everywhere. We would need to be critically insane to not think of our race as preferable. What is wrong with thinking that?
They may be discontented but it is everyone's duty to stand by Morrissey regardless. Times have changed. Most of the remaining fans have no interest in proper debate. Why don't those who feel conned by Morrissey not just f*** off?
I know some - the people this affects - will read this & be offended. Because the truth hurts sometimes.

But we need to be cruel to be kind. Or in this case kind to be kind. We can help them with our pity & sympathy.

Before you reply to any post, just remember - BE KIND TO THE COWARDS!

Spread the word friends.

And remember - if you can’t be kind, be quiet. Just leave them to their own little worlds. Some people are beyond help.

It’s still kinder to ignore them than to feed them.
Correct! The truth hurts. It is hardly Morrissey's if they bought into Morrissey being something he is not.
Why can't the upset and disenfranchised not just shut up and leave the rest of us to live in Morrissey's world. Some people really are beyond help. Absolute idiots.

Why is FWD such a power-crazed fascist? It's a moderator job on a piss poor fan site and he acts like one of the Guardians from The Handmaid's Tale.

Hug a hater.....
No chance.

Back
Top Bottom