Let us put this to the test....

Actually I don't think he's into that. I mean I've tried but it's not his thing. I think he's sort of a lady-luvin' purist which is nice. He's gentlemanly.

I was thinking mostly for me anyway lol.

I would rather not think about ahem ever in my lifetime ;)

I imagine it would be very nice to rest one's head between a woman's naked bosom. It's warm and soft and nice. Then she can run her fingers through your hair and softly touch your face.

These thoughts are romantic, I think I'm posting them in the wrong thread. I'm trying the turn the pigsty into a pighaven.

I mean I guess it would be nice to do those things after you've f***ed her good 'n' hard. :p

There. Now we're back on topic. *sigh*

(I can multiple post because this is the pigsty so screw you Kewpie! :p)

Look, let me spell it out for you. Morrissey loves pussy, but boy pussy which is rare and can only be acquired in the land where unicorns roam. Now if this pigsty ends in tears the only tears shed from Morrissey will be from his one-eyed snake as it enters tight, pink, warm boy pussy. There. Now is everyone satisfied. Can we clean this shit up now and move on?

He likes boobs too. A lot. But I've been over this, old news.

And PETA is harsh.

And The Smiths and Morrissey's solo work are equally genius.

I think he's gay, but he did make a joke in one of this "this or this" questionnaire thingies... they asked "Cat or dog?" and he said "Pussy" which made me think ":sick: Why would Morrissey say that!? Isn't he a wit?"

I think he's gay, but he did make a joke in one of this "this or this" questionnaire thingies... they asked "Cat or dog?" and he said "Pussy" which made me think ":sick: Why would Morrissey say that!? Isn't he a wit?"

Maybe he's made himself to seem gay as a sort of defense so girls won't approach him until the right girl comes along. Or maybe I am awesomely delusional about reality.

Ehhh, f*** you. The stuff I know would blow your mind. But I ain't tellin'. See? I dropped the G. I made myself very palin.

i have no idea what that means :confused:

It's just mumbo jumbo bullshit talk. Stupid words, doesn't matter, doesn't need to make sense. (But it does if you're paying attention.) Words and ideas don't hold you at the end of the day as awesome as they could be. THat is why I'm tempted to eat babblefish, I start to lose respect for it when I feel so lonely and bitter.

Mmmm. Pan-seared blackened babble fish with a side of cheese mashed potatoes and cole slaw from the Crab Cooker. And a pint of light beer. Sadly they serve breadsticks in a plastic bucket instead of real bread.

I'm talking the restaurant and eating real fish, not f***ing satyrs and dabbling in magic. You may not be true to me but I stand by my word.

I will wait. I think.

Bleh. See? Then I go and start having conversations with myself and I sound like a total nutjob, but I'm not. If you met me you'd know I'm totally normal. It's just this internet has a way of disconnecting one from reality. I mean the other day I totally bitched out sistasheila and today I feel like shit for having done it, but I did it because I am "the insane girl" and I always think everyone's disguised as someone else and I'm the butt of the joke. I think that called "delusions of grandeur" or maybe borderline schizophrenia.

But why am I prattling on about myself here?

Morrissey isn't gay, or if he is then he likes blow jobs, shelter and food. I read about it in Queer Cosmo.

Robby, would you not have sex with me because I am:

A. Crazy
B. Not Japanese
C. You think I'm a lezbo
D. You're dumb

Robby, would you not have sex with me because I am:

A. Crazy
B. Not Japanese
C. You think I'm a lezbo
D. You're dumb

A. = yes
B. no, I sleep with white girls all the time :)
C. no, I would be intrigued by sex with a lezbo :eek:
D. no, me graduate from UCLA, me smart :guitar:
&

E. the real reason, you said you have never given a blow job :rolleyes:

A. = yes
B. no, I sleep with white girls all the time :)
C. no, I would be intrigued by sex with a lezbo :eek:
D. no, me graduate from UCLA, me smart :guitar:
&

E. the real reason, you said you have never given a blow job :rolleyes:

You are seriously misinformed. I have given blowjobs and actually sort like it. I just didn't give one the other day.

And I know LOTS of stupid people who "graduated" from UCLA.

You are seriously misinformed. I have given blowjobs and actually sort like it. I just didn't give one the other day.

And I know LOTS of stupid people who "graduated" from UCLA.

i must have read you wrong, my fault :o
as for the dumb people graduating*, thats only if you play sports :cool:
lastly, i remember you from chat, you are a meanie!
i dont like meanie girls, will make that the new 'E.'

*=3.85s even in history are not the overall gpa of dumb people that and my IQ** is how I know I am smart, I just have fun talking dumb online :)
I thought you knew that :confused: maybe you do and are just reverting to the horrible way you were in chat, who knows, if so, get better dear! :guitar:

**=I remember you telling me you do not test well on IQ tests, thats sad, but different tests give a wide range of scores, mine varies from as low as 140 to 150, I doubt you will ever be that high, but honestly being smart is not all its cracked up to be, trust me :cool:

ps: I will try not to bring chat up again, even though thats where both my low opinion of you and sympathy for your many problems first originated :eek:
I really do root for you CG! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom