letting our imaginations run wild with the ouster of Kristeen

Currer Bell

Dearly Departing
I'm personally not satisfied with the reason for her firing. I'd like to think of it as the straw that broke the camel's back rather than thinking that Morrissey has a drinking problem and doesn't remember firing her.

To have fun, let's come up with our favorite ideas for the REAL reason she was fired:

Boz, whilst casually munching a Henry VIII-sized turkey leg backstage, was called over by Mikey because he needed help remembering how to play a D chord on the guitar. Without thinking, he put the turkey leg down on Kristeen's keyboard to help Mikey out. A comedy of errors ensued when Moz came walking by, saw the turkey leg, and thought it was hers.

He realized his plan for making me jealous with her presence hasn't worked in months.

He saw Julia casually strumming "Still Ill" and realized that with a bit more training, she will achieve the pinnacle of being his perfect support act. Between songs she will say, "Morrissey is the greatest artist ever!" and "I thank God for morrissey being in my life" and will not say a word about herself. her album will tank when she appears on talk shows to promote her new release and asks everyone to buy Morrissey's album instead.

he became scared when he realized he actually liked somebody and had to nip it in the bud.

His attempts to convince her that she should call for the death of more individuals has fallen on deaf ears.

Back
Top Bottom