Morrissey Central "Life Now" - a large selection of fan made videos (April 8, 2020)

That looks a great film and BB is beautiful, the song is a perfect match to the film, incredibly romantic. I was wearing earphones whilst watching and there are depths to the song which are so lovely and Moz's distant singing towards the end is heartbreaking.
you think its going to be a lighthearted romantic comedy but its anything but.

LOL ?
Budget low cost Ryanair videos made by the cult following.

#4CK TOSSERREY :handpointup:

??:knife:
Zip , it.. mouth and a half.... to much to say lately, I can tell your on the peeve, as you get nasty..... anything to say to me..... no, nothing as always...... Zip it pin head..... or give ME SOME..... let's do this shit..........

Wither away yet again, big bully boy...... I do actually miss corresponding with you , but you are scared of me, Mr bull shit.. I've tried to reach you, so many times ... Am I that scarey on here for most folks, especially the big girls and boys, am I so unapproachable , or just to much to handle..... Benny the more you ignore me ... the stronger I get...... reply....reply.... but no, just a mouth piece..... tosserry tosserry, ECT..... you bore, even worse than that skinny c***, that has bored me from the start...... skinny boy...... I have more respect for you than Benny nowerdays..... at least you have the balls to speak even more utter shit than your boyfriend..... oh Manchester, complete wank to answer to....pair of fools ........ skinny, you keep people on here angry, and that's a good emotion to have, Benny, now just that drunken boy from Whitehaven..... whatever happens to them.... goodnight Mr skinny........

The phrase 'My Hurling Days Are Over' appears in the liner notes to the Maladjusted reissue...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom