LIHS Mporium shipping notification

I haven't heard anything still and I even emailed them yesterday morning asking about it and haven't heard any response.

I emailed them yesterday (11/21) asking for some status of my order, and coincidentally I received an email that it has now shipped and expected to deliver Friday.

The whole point of pre-order is to get it on, or as close to, release date, not a week later. Needless to say it's the last time I pre-order anything from MPorium

My order was placed on Oct 3, still no shipping notification, and my account still says "unfulfilled".

I finally got my email of shipment notification and I must say most pre orders I do of other bands are the same. I don't get how you can pre order something two months in advance the second you hear about it and then anyone can just walk into the store the day it's out and get it. Those who pre order items must wait longer it just doesn't make any sense. If anything if you pre order you should get discount or goodies but you know that would be the right thing to do. I've listened to the album a dozen times already and still waiting for the actual 4x LP bundle to show up so I'll just put it on shelf.

Anyone who pre ordered from Mporium US get a shipping notification yet?
Yes...last Thursday evening, actually. Two-day shipping which I received Monday.

Shipping confirmation for order MOR3072
All of the items from order MOR3072 have now been shipped:

ITEM

SUBTOTAL

Low In High School Cassette + Tee + Badge Bundle - X-Large
Quantity Ordered: 1
Fulfilled Items: 1 / 1
Price: $43.00

Hand up for still waiting to hear something; order (placed in September!) shows "paid" and "unfulfilled." Posted in another pre-sale thread a little while earlier. Somewhat relieved to hear I am not alone. Have contacted the vendor and will update.

Agreed that this is ridiculous; should have had it on the release date, or damn close.

I am actually afraid that mine is out-of-stock and they are waiting for stock from a supplier because my bundle is no longer available for purchase on Mporium.

I am actually afraid that mine is out-of-stock and they are waiting for stock from a supplier because my bundle is no longer available for purchase on Mporium.
I have the same fear as I don't see my bundle for sale either. Sigh. Not a very happy Morrissey fan these days. Leaving for Chicago gig Friday morning and was hoping to listen to the new album on the way.

UPDATE: Confirmation e-mail received today (Saturday) at noon. We shall see...

2ND UPDATE: Arrived by US Mail today (Tuesday).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom