Little kids in band t-shirts: corny or cute?

Little kids in band t-shirts: corny or cute?

• So darn corny

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • So darn cute

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
the only thing 7 year olds do religiously is pick their nose. but at least they'll be the coolest little nose picker on the block! ;)

Even I must have better things to do than pass judgements on 7-year olds. But better The Ramones than Hanson. Hopefully, their parents will pass on good taste

To be honest I dress my little ones in band t-shirts because I like them. I think they look good. My baby didn't know who Belle & Sebastian were when I bought him the "I'm A Cuckoo" t-shirt, it was purely to indulge my own whims. And often the band t-shirts look really good design wise. Every time we buy something it involves a choice. My daughter asked me yesterday for a Morrissey t-shirt & I felt proud.

I agree to a certain extent...I am not a fan of those kids 'slogan' t-shirts, like the newborn sized ones thay read "I'm a tits man".

However...any time you choose clothing, you are probably going to be advertising something, eg Gap, Bonds, Nike...so where is the harm in it being a band t-shirt?

normal_Smile_Morrissey.JPG

What's annoying is all the 7-year olds in The Ramones T-Shirts, who don't know a damn thing about the band.

well they are seven. Its not like they went out and bought the shirt themselves.

and you really dont know they MIGHT know the ramones. I went to mike ness and I assure you that the parents of the 6 and 4 year old boys taught them who ness and social D are, and they knew where they were, who they were seeing and what songs to expect! And they had little mohawks, how adorable.

They arent asserting their independence and free spiritedness through their "look" at all... they're just doing what all the other 'punk rock' people do, they all dress alike to be different and listen to the same music to be different, as children instead of teens. Maybe they'll all just "sell out" earlier and do better in college if they are forced to be "unique and edgy" at 5 :D

Back
Top Bottom