Little kids in band t-shirts: corny or cute?

Little kids in band t-shirts: corny or cute?

• So darn corny

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • So darn cute

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

9 x Fined

nevermind
125_307473682_140_172_86_height.jpg

Hmm.

What's annoying is all the 7-year olds in The Ramones T-Shirts, who don't know a damn thing about the band.

It's not like they buy their own clothes.

The Parents should know better. My daughter will memorize a complete history of Morrissey's discography before donning a shirt with his likeness.

Does that include bootlegs?
This might be cute on a lil mozzer or mozzerette (under two).
:cool:

That's Sarcasm. BTW, your font is nearly impossible to read at 11 PM.

I've seen that same design for a baby's t-shirt, but it says AB/CD :D

Both.

Here's one for Corrissey's kids, but I think they're just a bit too old for the available sizes. (click it)

Awesome! Wish I had seen that when my tykes were younger!

The Parents should know better. My daughter will memorize a complete history of Morrissey's discography before donning a shirt with his likeness.

She knows enough to qualify. :)

mozgrl001.jpg

I've seen that same design for a baby's t-shirt, but it says AB/CD :D

Awesome! Wish I had seen that when my tykes were younger!

She knows enough to qualify. :)

mozgrl001.jpg

Of course, I was kidding about the memorization thing. But there's a big difference between wearing shirts of Today's artists and things like The Ramones (How did they become trendy all of a sudden). But I wold take a picture like that just to piss my daughter's mother off :)

I'm sorry, but that is cute. I need me another baby ;) :D

i think it's terrible. until they have a reason to wear a band t-shirt they should wear only baby stuff.

"Terrible"? Where's the harm? It's corny, and it's cute. Let us parents have a little fun :)

Of course, I was kidding about the memorization thing. But there's a big difference between wearing shirts of Today's artists and things like The Ramones (How did they become trendy all of a sudden). But I wold take a picture like that just to piss my daughter's mother off :)

Curious -what's the difference? I'd rather my kid sport a Ramones tee than a Blink182 or Nickelback...

I'm sorry, but that is cute. I need me another baby ;) :D

"Terrible"? Where's the harm? It's corny, and it's cute. Let us parents have a little fun :)

Curious -what's the difference? I'd rather my kid sport a Ramones tee than a Blink182 or Nickelback...

True, it's just annoying to me, cause I hate when ignorant people like the music I do. It's like I feel their ignorance in contagious.

True, it's just annoying to me, cause I hate when ignorant people like the music I do. It's like I feel their ignorance in contagious.

:D but what if said parent of child with Ramones tee loves the music. I'd hope that whatever parent puts their kid in a musician/band t-shirt that they can 'back up' why ;)

unless you stop and interview everyone you saw wearing a band tshirt, you really dont know if theyre being ignorant, do you?

What's annoying is all the 7-year olds in The Ramones T-Shirts, who don't know a damn thing about the band.

My kids are taking an avid interest in the Ramones. I think they are a great gateway drug- I mean, band- because the songs are simply structured and full of the pure joy of rock music. They like the White Stripes for the same reason. The other day my seven-year-old asked me who the Ramones were, who were the guys who actually made the music. We went to Wiki and looked them up, he thought it was cool that they weren't really brothers but "pretended" to be so.

Punk and pop are an important part of our culture and chronically overlooked as an art form. They're perceived as mere entertainment, when they are so much more. My kid might pick The Jonas Brothers and The Naked Brothers Band as his first albums (the 4 year old just chose the Juno soundtrack as his first) but he's also learning about older (better) music, too.

So can I get him a Ramones shirt, oh great one?

As an aside, did you notice how my son seems to have an obsession with bands of brothers? I didn't even make the connection until I typed it out. This is interesting... I'll have to think about that some more.

Last edited:
unless you stop and interview everyone you saw wearing a band tshirt, you really dont know if theyre being ignorant, do you?

of course I don't know...I just assume! But I find it hard to believe 7-year olds listen to the Ramones religiously.

of course I don't know...I just assume! But I find it hard to believe 7-year olds listen to the Ramones religiously.

the only thing 7 year olds do religiously is pick their nose. but at least they'll be the coolest little nose picker on the block! ;)

Back
Top Bottom