Morrissey Central "Live at Leeds" (March 8, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Live At Leeds"
March 8, 2020

full

full

Morrissey, Leeds First Direct Arena, March 6 2020.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! He should sell it on t-shirts & totes. It's a great image & a useful quote for a quick defense of him.

Also, The Black Panthers, still extreme & controversial. He's never going to pick something safe, like the Battersea Cats & Dogs home.
Doing tokenism is about as edgy as serving blancmange at a children’s birthday party. Or his single with Thelma Houston. It does need saying. Have the kids in that pic been contacted? I doubt it.

Just 2 photos? Even The Far-Führer couldn't say it was a good gig.
No words from Mozza giving thanks? Just two pics. Most revealing. He usually gushes forth. This time? Not a vegan sausage. Hmmmmmm......

Pretty sure it should read “Dead at Leeds”
Worst performance I’ve ever seen.
Terrible set list.
Low cost budget in house stage fixtures and fittings.
Venue way to big.
Poorly attended despite only two dates.
Atmosphere of a mortuary.

The British people voted with their feet and we must respect their decision.
They’ve had enough.

?? :knife:

I see Photo is showing his commitment to anti-bigotry by being anti-Catholic.

Pretty sure it should read “Dead at Leeds”
Worst performance I’ve ever seen.
Terrible set list.
Low cost budget in house stage fixtures and fittings.
Venue way to big.
Poorly attended despite only two dates.
Atmosphere of a mortuary.

The British people voted with their feet and we must respect their decision.
They’ve had enough.

?? :knife:

i don’t believe for a minute that you were in attendance. You’ve been encouraging people to vote with their wallets for a long time - if it is even you. In fact,BtBB is an anon poster usually so I can only assume the account has been created as a copycat benny. Has it really come to this?

i don’t believe for a minute that you were in attendance. You’ve been encouraging people to vote with their wallets for a long time - if it is even you. In fact,BtBB is an anon poster usually so I can only assume the account has been created as a copycat benny. Has it really come to this?

He’s still a anon. I believe he went with his son who wanted to go.

Can we expect anything less than a negative review from BBB no matter how good the show was?

Though it is still nice to see Benny supporting Morrissey and his views by voting with his wallet.

:thumb:

Last edited:
It looks like he's turned back to the church. People tend to do that when everyone else is giving them a hard time. It's almost impossible to get kicked out of Catholicism.
Even if you sing gay sex songs dressed as a priest... in public.
There's always a fly in the ointment.

He’s still a anon. I believe he went with his son who wanted to go.

Can we expect anything less than a negative review from BBB no matter how good the show was?

Though it is still nice to see Benny supporting Morrissey and his views by voting with his wallet.

I sometimes miss some of the context behind messages in these threads as I tend to dip in and out. And I didn’t realise you can post anon AND with a ‘handle‘ since the latest update.

im sure it was is worth the admission price just for Benny to tell people he was there and how rubbish it inevitably was so fair play.

I sometimes miss some of the context behind messages in these threads as I tend to dip in and out. And I didn’t realise you can post anon AND with a ‘handle‘ since the latest update.

im sure it was is worth the admission price just for Benny to tell people he was there and how rubbish it inevitably was so fair play.

I’m sure he enjoyed it, but could never bring himself to admit it. :lbf:

Anyway, after all his years of posting hateful drivel on here, it’s nice to see him supporting Morrissey.

It looks like he's turned back to the church. People tend to do that when everyone else is giving them a hard time. It's almost impossible to get kicked out of Catholicism.
Even if you sing gay sex songs dressed as a priest... in public.
He has been wearing crucifixes around his waist for years!

My kids wanted to go.
I have a good friend who can get tickets dead easy.
Put 2 and 2 together :thumb:
We had a fantastic time in Leeds.
Great restaurant.
I’d never been to the venue before.
Hotel cost me £120 (breakfast/pool/sauna/steam room. Sacked the gym :thumb:)
My eldest came UP from university.
Why would I not go?

We had a great time despite the performance and attendance being bobbins

Many thanks for a balanced response and happy to respond.
Best wishes to you for being open minded

??:knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom