Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Came across this sad wee post on Morrissey's instagram - looks like he probably wrote it himself. He's really not been in a good place for a long time & I'm not going to judge him harshly for falling down a political rabbit hole. I don't think he's a racist or a fascist. I think he's spent too much time being unhappy & worrying about fundamentalism. I just hope he gets out of it, for his sake.

I am going to take care of my husband.

Came across this sad wee post on Morrissey's instagram - looks like he probably wrote it himself. He's really not been in a good place for a long time & I'm not going to judge him harshly for falling down a political rabbit hole. I don't think he's a racist or a fascist. I think he's spent too much time being unhappy & worrying about fundamentalism. I just hope he gets out of it, for his sake.
That particular IG account isn't official and isn't run by anyone affiliated with Morrissey/BMG etc. Which is why you will see them selling knockoff T-shirts from time to time or making seemingly odd posts.
Regards,
FWD.

That particular IG account isn't official and isn't run by anyone affiliated with Morrissey/BMG etc. Which is why you will see them selling knockoff T-shirts from time to time or making seemingly odd posts.
Regards,
FWD.

Mortifying. I'm obviously too tired!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom