Liverpool - no new date, refunds for all

Does anyone know what the score is if you bought tickets from the arena website? Send tickets off or what?

The Arena has sent me an e-mail saying, As you got them directly from the box office you will be refunded (plus booking fee) via your credit card to the ticket purchaser. there is no need to contact the arena unless your account hasn't been credited by the end of this month. no need to return tickets.

those who purchased over the counter at the Arena need to go in person with their tickets.

I'm pretty gutted that I can't keep the ticket stub... Still, at least I have the red wristband that was handed out.

Oh well, this is money to be spent on something else Morrissey related!

I'm pretty gutted that I can't keep the ticket stub... Still, at least I have the red wristband that was handed out.

Oh well, this is money to be spent on something else Morrissey related!

Same here.. Would have loved to see him once more this year, but if it can't be done - it can't be done.

Good for you, I did.....:(

Hope you get your money back, as the seller will probably automatically get their money back if they have paid by card. A lot of the sellers do offer refunds for cancellation. They are all taking a chance, so if they are getting their original outlay back they can't complain. I am more than likely putting a couple of Green Day tickets on ebay because I bought them for my daughter and then her mate also got them so have doubled up. Really annoyed with them. Am going to list them for 99p and see how it goes. Can't stand scalpers. I would expect to refund if there was cancellation though, it's only decent.

At least they are giving a refund. So I saw 1.5 songs for free. Unlike the Roundhouse, where I got to see 3 songs for about 30 quid. Swings and roundabouts!

Did you not get a refund for the Roundhouse? I got mine money refunded from the ebay seller - plus the extra I'd paid for them.

Even if I hadn't though, I still think it would still have been worth it.

Various factors came into the non-rescheduling of this event which is disappointing for not only the tour promoter, artist, and ourselves, but also the fans.

offical statement

dont know about ticketmaster but ticketline
let you keep the ticket and send the money
to your account , but seetickets ask for the
ticket to be sent back recorded so you do not
even get it as a souvenir ahhhhh:(
Dogdayafternoon, I like your signature pic. Me and my hubby went to go and see Frank Sidebottom and John Cooper Clarke on Saturday in Manchester to get over the disappointment of the Liverpool gig the previous Saturday but THAT was cancelled too! I think I'll stay in next Saturday...
I've just got to try and get a refund for Moz off my ebay seller now:(

Bummer :( Anyone heard whether Ticketbastard need the actual tickets or if it will be automatically issued?

Just phoned Ticketbastard now and some snotty girl said that they haven't 'officially' been notified by the promoters yet! How come all the others are issuing statements then? Can anyone shed any light on this?:confused:

:(

he can keep the f***ing money for all I care.

You obviously have more money than sense then!

I'm glad there was no re-scheduled gig. No one has even made a comment from the Moz camp (no pun intended) which makes me think they aren't arsed about the thousand of others who spent considerably more than just the ticket price. I would be contacting his legal team now and hit him in the 'small claims' area (no pun intended)......

Dogdayafternoon, I like your signature pic. Me and my hubby went to go and see Frank Sidebottom and John Cooper Clarke on Saturday in Manchester to get over the disappointment of the Liverpool gig the previous Saturday but THAT was cancelled too! I think I'll stay in next Saturday...
I've just got to try and get a refund for Moz off my ebay seller now:(

ahhh gutted for you i am a big fan of jcc as well,
your having a bad run:(, if you can go and see frank
in january when he does his panto ,last time it was
[bobbingson crusoe] very funny a top night out,
he is a very moz friendly guy too ,all the best
and dont give up on moz he is worth it :thumb:

Good for you, I did.....:(

fret not.
:)

My swindon tickets were Ebay and i got refund, my seller was nice guy.

However...

It is EBAY POLICY that buyers have to refund people that bought tickets for gigs that were cancelled or refunded. This became Ebay policy following the Michael Jackson fiasco.

It's there is solid print in their policy that sellers have to refund in full on tickets bought for cancelled or refunded gigs. They HAVE to refund.

With this in mind, contact the seller. If you get no response then raise a dispute (this has to be done within 45 days of purchase, not sure if tickets get a longer limit to raise a dispute). After ten days 'debate' you can escalate to a claim.

If your dispute finds you within ebay policy and your seller out of it then it is very unlikely you will not win.

I have raised disputes, lost none, and have had hundreds returned to me on items that most folk would just think 'one of those things' and make do with just leaving the seller some bad feedback.

Just takes a couple of clicks to get the ball rolling.

:D

fret not.
:)

My swindon tickets were Ebay and i got refund, my seller was nice guy.

However...

It is EBAY POLICY that buyers have to refund people that bought tickets for gigs that were cancelled or refunded. This became Ebay policy following the Michael Jackson fiasco.

It's there is solid print in their policy that sellers have to refund in full on tickets bought for cancelled or refunded gigs. They HAVE to refund.

With this in mind, contact the seller. If you get no response then raise a dispute (this has to be done within 45 days of purchase, not sure if tickets get a longer limit to raise a dispute). After ten days 'debate' you can escalate to a claim.

If your dispute finds you within ebay policy and your seller out of it then it is very unlikely you will not win.

I have raised disputes, lost none, and have had hundreds returned to me on items that most folk would just think 'one of those things' and make do with just leaving the seller some bad feedback.

Just takes a couple of clicks to get the ball rolling.

:D

I emailed yesterday but as yet no response - could you clarify do they have to refund the amount you paid in full - or just face value of the tickets ? . As you can guess I got carried away and paid over the odds :o

The Arena has sent me an e-mail saying, As you got them directly from the box office you will be refunded (plus booking fee) via your credit card to the ticket purchaser. there is no need to contact the arena unless your account hasn't been credited by the end of this month. no need to return tickets.

those who purchased over the counter at the Arena need to go in person with their tickets.

Thanks, I've had no such email though and I've yet to be refunded

Tags
bottlegate
Back
Top Bottom