liverpool to sheffield

pandora

hi guys i know i may be jumping the gun here but i have been offered a ticket for sheffield and persuming the gigs go ahead i am wanting a travel buddy please.

i obviously will pay towards petrol i will even offer to drive or if anyone is catching the train can i follow you pleasse:pray:

i always miss out on tickets so to get the oppourtunity to go to 2 on this tour would be amazing i am waiting on no place like rome to get back to me but i need to confirm asap

lotsalove stace xxxxxxx

If I'm reading this correctly, Stace, you're after a lift or a travel buddy from L'pool to Sheffield?

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a ticket for the gig at the Echo Arena in L'pool on November 7th?

If I'm reading this correctly, Stace, you're after a lift or a travel buddy from L'pool to Sheffield?

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a ticket for the gig at the Echo Arena in L'pool on November 7th?

im already going to the echo i just got the oppurtunity to go to sheffield too

im already going to the echo i just got the oppurtunity to go to sheffield too

Ahh gotcha. I don't blame you trying to find someone to go with. It's much better to go with somebody else. Makes the journey and gig more interesting. Hope you find someone. :)

I'm going but I've booked a hotel as it would have been difficult to get home so late,
travelling by train from widnes but it's comes from lime street.

right thats it pandora is going to sheffield i feel like all my christmases have come at once just confirmed my ticket. just need to pull a sickie in work now.
lainey, wouldnt mind travelling with you from lime street if that ok when you setting off?

Back
Top Bottom