London - Alexandra Palace (Mar. 9, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / Glamorous Glue / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
DX5OjGnX0AURas9.jpg
DX5OjGnXkAAFM9n.jpg
DX5OjGlWkAA9zlP.jpg

(Images: Soph Jade).

DX4tlY_XUAEZAt8.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I’ve not read any reviews tonight but I’ve followed this tour every night. Tonight was my 5th Moz gig and he sounded fantastic and the band were on point. The setlist, however, ruined the show. I’m not a Smiths cry baby. I like the post 2004 albums. Even if LIHS is his worst but why play 3 covers? f*** me. He ended the show with Jackie??? And an encore of Jimmy is the spunk and IBEH. So much potential with Glam Glue and I started. Sunday was unreal, but the lights implied a rare second encore.

"in my younger and more vunerable years"... Oh sorry, thought I'd end my comment with a cover aswell.

My wife implied a rare night of rumpy pumpy but it never happened either.

Awesome gig tonight but a wee bit of racism from a wee crowd to the left of the stage and some fisticuffs in the same area.

The German girl on the receiving end was brave and gave a bit back, worryingly the main culprit was trying to say moz agreed with him.

If she is reading...good on you for standing your ground.

And there you have it. This is not just gabbled interview words, there are real world consequences.

Hi to everyone. I have a ticket for the concert of 10th March at London Palladium at Royal Circle but unfortunately I can not go. I bought it for 97.50£ and I sell it for 60£. Is anyone interested?
....yep interested here but how do we complete?

Notwithstanding the awful weather and that goddam walk up the hill from the station it was the BEST gig so far this tour and Moz clearly thought so too. 2 encore songs. He says he never works out be he clearly does with that ripped torso!

Attachments

• IMG_1293.JPG
    IMG_1293.JPG
    831 KB · Views: 0
Notwithstanding the awful weather and that goddam walk up the hill from the station it was the BEST gig so far this tour and Moz clearly thought so too. 2 encore songs. He says he never works out be he clearly does with that ripped torso!

Best of the tour! How many out of ?

He did 2 encores in Aberdeen incidentally

Jesus , three covers is totally ridiculous . Think of what he could have been doing instead . truly self indulgent . just mental
Love those covers, all 3. Fabulous. When you've seen all the tours over the years it's great to hear the new stuff too. I don't think I could stand another Meat is murder abattoir backdrop. The bullfighter dies is a refreshing change!

And there you have it. This is not just gabbled interview words, there are real world consequences.

You desperate, desperate, desperate little man. You have turned into the drunk at the bar. Little man, what now? Nothing!

Rubbish. I thought you was a man of science? Cause and effect? I’ve seen and heard racism in many places. Once, at a Specials gig during an anti racism song I had to suffer anti Irish chanting. 2+2=5 does it?

You take one unconfirmed anonymous source and turn it into fact?!

That is illogical and dangerous.

Try for a job at The Sun, they'll love your style.

As has been said, best date of the tour. Morrissey was more animated than I’ve seen him for some time, clearly enjoying himself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom