London - London Palladium (Mar. 10, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / November Spawned A Monster / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Setlist provided by @ConorMac1903 / Twitter, corrections by Gaetano and Famous when dead.

• Photo posted by Kevin Cummins (@KCMANC / Twitter). Link posted by Famous when dead.

At least a few fans got on stage - very heavy security though #Morrissey #LondonPalladium

42495_london-palladium.jpg
  • Morrissey - London Palladium - Saturday 10th March 2018 (53 total) - @Raph_PH / Flickr. Link posted by raphph.

42562_london-palladium5.jpg

• Image posted by @almostexact / Instagram:

“London Palladium I go where you go” #morrissey #morrisseytour2018

42497_london-palladium3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't stop reading all the posts about the tour and it seems the last one in London was incredible!
I have a question for all the long term Morrissey fans. Maybe you can help me to undestand why I became obsessed with Morrissey in the last month!
I always loved his music since I was a teen (long long time ago) and that's all.
I went to see him In Dublin (where I live) for the first time in my life in February. I even didn't know that well the last album. I was very excited to see him live, but still in a rational way.
After the gig something happened and now I can't stop listening to his songs. I watched all the interviews & documentaries on Youtube, read all the articles on internet, bought the autobiography, registered to this website. Now I regret that I did not invade the stage like the fans did in London! what's happening to me. Help (sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian)

I’ve seen him nearly 200 times and I always feel like shite when it’s all over. Been ok so far, but today was a downer. The last tour was the best one for

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 43997 I got this setlist from someone in the staff. Mozzer has touched it and it will be going up my wall

Linda,

I hope that you’re well. I enjoyed meeting you the other night and talking about Morrissey. Thank you for giving me the chance to “Let Me Kiss You”. You’re gorgeous!

Paul X

Thanks for posting this article of advice. I'm in the throes of PCD right now
The problem is that I have Morrissey PCD. Few days after seeing him I went to another gig at the same venue. It was amazing but I was thinking all the time that few days earlier Morrissey was there. I sound like a teen :)

The problem is that I have Morrissey PCD. Few days after seeing him I went to another gig at the same venue. It was amazing but I was thinking all the time that few days earlier Morrissey was there. I sound like a teen :)
That happens to people all the time and is not just related to gigs and such things. The same happens after a party you've been looking forward to or when your team wins something you never thought you would see them win.

Anti-climax is most likely the way humans handle anxiety and it is a way to move on and long for new things in life and make plans. Otherwise we would be content with nothing happening at all.

The best times in our lives is when we did nothing at all which doesn't mean we didn't do anything but it was just a spontaneous activity where we did not have to plan anything and despite that it was one of our best days and memories.

The human longing to be part of something greater means there is no difference between those that followed Hitler and you people that follow Morrissey. The same mechanism is behind it.

The human longing to be part of something greater means there is no difference between those that followed Hitler and you people that follow Morrissey. The same mechanism is behind it.

Urbanus I have no ax to grind here, but to equate Hitler with Morrissey is, to put it mildly, a bit insane. If you are in the group that simply attempts to stir up the pot like Aztec Camera then fine, I love me some crazy, but there is a difference.

I haven't yet read or seen proof of concentration camps of Morrissey enthusiasts and I can ensure you that if I did I would speak out immediately against it. "The same mechanism is behind it?" Really?, Morrissey can't even stay with a record label or promotion machine let alone develop a mechanism to forward a desire to control the world.

The biggest difference between the two if you are really trying to define it is that Hitler had those who truly believed his words of creating a better world never considered that he meant it only for the chosen few, and Morrissey over extends himself to try and grab every dollar he can by including everyone. A life vs. a dollar...there is a difference.

I believe Hitler was a monster and Morrissey spawned a monster...a guy who loves his music.

Last edited:
Urbanus I have no ax to grind here, but to equate Hitler with Morrissey is, to put it mildly, a bit insane. If you are in the group that simply attempts to stir up the pot like Aztec Camera then fine, I love me some crazy, but there is a difference.

I haven't yet read or seen proof of concentration camps of Morrissey enthusiasts and I can ensure you that if I did I would speak out immediately against it. "The same mechanism is behind it?" Really?, Morrissey can't even stay with a record label or promotion machine let alone develop a mechanism to forward a desire to control the world.

The biggest difference between the two if you are really trying to define it is that Hitler had those who truly believed his words of creating a better world never considered that he meant it only for the chosen few, and Morrissey over extends himself to try and grab every dollar he can by including everyone. A life vs. a dollar...there is a difference.

I believe Hitler was a monster and Morrissey spawned a monster...a guy who loves his music.
You never saw Julia in the front row starving losing the little hair she had left.

"Our Anne Frank and open deep conversations they get me to Auschwitz I swear."

That happens to people all the time and is not just related to gigs and such things. The same happens after a party you've been looking forward to or when your team wins something you never thought you would see them win.

Anti-climax is most likely the way humans handle anxiety and it is a way to move on and long for new things in life and make plans. Otherwise we would be content with nothing happening at all.

The best times in our lives is when we did nothing at all which doesn't mean we didn't do anything but it was just a spontaneous activity where we did not have to plan anything and despite that it was one of our best days and memories.

On what concern me I don’t agree. I was very happy to go to see Morrissey but I wouldn’t say that I was obsessed. I have been listening to him since the Smiths era, but in a rational way.

I would not compare my post gig excitement to Hitler followers. I won’t become vegan and won’t agree with every word he says. I would say that my experience is more a Stendhal syndrome post exposure to an incredible piece of art. He was magnificent in this tour, absolutely incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny but true.

Back
Top Bottom