London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited:
Be quiet coward

Are you going to kill me for being nasty to Morrissey, Surface? That seemed to be the underlying tone of your PMs. Am I in danger, Surface? Have you taken out a contract on me, or are you going to do it yourself, like in the movies? Has Morrissey hired you? Is this Bradley Steyn all over again?

Come on, Surface. Let me know so I can say goodbye to my family.

This may very well be the saddest Morrissey-solo thread ever.

The lot of you need to get your lives together.

Are you going to kill me for being nasty to Morrissey, Surface? That seemed to be the underlying tone of your PMs. Am I in danger, Surface? Have you taken out a contract on me, or are you going to do it yourself, like in the movies? Has Morrissey hired you? Is this Bradley Steyn all over again?

Oh dear, be quiet coward

This may very well be the saddest Morrissey-solo thread ever.

The lot of you need to get your lives together.

Some of us don't have long left. :( Hitmen down from Manchester cost about £500 plus petrol, and Don Surfacio has put a contract out on me.

Hmm...

The funny thing about you, Johnny Barleycorn, is that you claim that you're here to "challenge Morrissey", but every time somebody challenges you, you simply disappear from the thread.

Two days ago this happened again (http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...wburg-(Nov-26-2014)-post-show?page=4#comments). Well, let's try again:

Why do you feel that you have to call him out? Do you think that he reads your posts? I can assure you that he doesn't. Frankly, the whole idea is quite delusional. What do you think would happen if you just stopped?

Do you think that you're actually achieving something? You're just somebody posting on an Internet forum. I mean, Morrissey doesn't read your posts. Honestly, nobody cares.

Why can't you just admit that you don't know why you do this? That it's simply irrational behaviour that you don't really understand yourself?

Oh dear, be quiet coward

That's three opportunities to deny it you've passed up. Luckily I rewrote my will two months ago. My affairs are in order. Tell me, Surface, who ordered the hit? Was it... Him? Boorer, perhaps? It can't be Tobias. If he went to hit me with his guitar he'd probably miss.

Are you acting alone, or do you have accomplices? Should I check under my car for bombs in the morning? Not a World Peace Is None Of Your Business sized bomb. That would take out half the windows in town. Just a little one?

That's three opportunities to deny it you've passed up. Luckily I rewrote my will two months ago. My affairs are in order. Tell me, Surface, who ordered the hit? Was it... Him? Boorer, perhaps? It can't be Tobias. If he went to hit me with his guitar he'd probably miss.

Are you acting alone, or do you have accomplices? Should I check under my car for bombs in the morning? Not a World Peace Is None Of Your Business sized bomb. That would take out half the windows in town. Just a little one?

Oh dear, be quiet coward, your embarrassing yourself

ood

LOL good one.

Actually, "Anon", I've answered this repeatedly. Just read back and you'll find all you need to know, perhaps four or five times just this week, if you are really that interested. Have fun.

Let's get back to the issue at hand: Surface, are you going to kill me or attack me for being nasty about Morrissey? Are you going to be acting alone, or with others? Have you been hired by Morrissey or his management, or are you a lone wolf suffering from delusions? Come on, let's have some answers. If you don't respond I might start to wonder what your veiled PMs really meant, and if you are a credible threat.

Has he honestly PM'd you with threats?

What a slop badger.

Last edited:
Has he honestly PM'd you with threads?

What a slop badger.

Sort of odd veiled "Where do you live?", "Let's meet up." stuff regarding some of my posts about Morrissey. He asked me where I lived, so I told him West of London, and, naturally, he gets down here often, just as he would if I'd said Ulan Bator or Tierra del Fuego.

Standard net tough guy BS. Claiming he's found out stuff, etc. Laughable little toad. Talking of Surface, I'm off to watch Fury now. It's a gift from Kim Jong Un apparently. What a nice chap. At least he tends to carry out his threats...

No, you're embarrassing, Johnny. End of story. Hopefully you'll come a long and painful cropper soon. And not before time, you tedious piece of shit.

Oh. My. God. Two of them. Bromide makes your cock shrivel doesn't it? Take a lot do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Be quiet coward, have some dignity

Yes, that's the very tone in the PMs. Sort of bubbling, thin lipped anger. It suits you.

Oh. My. God. Two of them. Bromide makes your cock shrivel doesn't it? Take a lot do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that's the very tone in the PMs. Sort of bubbling, thin lipped anger. It suits you.

Oh dear, have some dignity, coward

Last edited:
Gents, save some for Dublin, as I am afraid that one is not sold out.

Gents, save some for Dublin, as I am afraid that one is not sold out.

Maybe if i'd gone, it would have!
(Bigger capacity venues never do in Dublin) - I've seen 3 shows there, all of them absolutely electric!

Tags
gig review louderthanwar morrissey o2 london

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom