London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
The attendance in these circumstances of course proves the love for this man and his music.

By all logic this should not be happening tonight.... I bet the atmosphere is amazing. This is like an extra day on Earth

This could be the last gig anywhere for a while.
It should and may be a celebratory affair.
Let’s make the most of it for Christ’s sake!
The real fans are here, not at home, end of.

The epitome of ‘stop watching the news... because the news contrives to frighten you’!!!

Has The Far-Fuhrer cancelled yet?

Why do you come here?

& why do you hang around?

You are not witty, original or interesting.

You are a hateful bore.

I put you on ignore after reading a single post of yours & instantly recognising you as a moron.

Unfortunately, I forgot to sign in right now & was unfortunate to see one of your posts.

I won’t see any more of your idiotic posts but please go away & stop boring the people who come here to enjoy discussing & celebrating a singer they admire.

Surely there’s a passing milk float out there you could throw yourself under...

On a more serious note, these staff are assuming this will be their last paid shift for at least a couple of months - and of course they have rent to pay, food to buy, etc. This thing is going to hit a lot of people VERY hard, even if they don’t personally get sick. Let’s all be kind.

Sorry, but I must say it from the depth of my soul. If you want to risk your own life, jump from a fifth floor. But if you go to a concert during a declared pandemic, you are risking the life of the rest of society. Innocent people may suffer or die, including your parents or grandparents, neighbors, coworkers, or friends, only because of your actions.

I'm sure Moz, a man who has previously cancelled a gig at a drop of a hat, is bullish in his intent to carry on as he probably thinks this Covid panic is some conspiracy made up by the "main stream media" outlets. Well he'll never have to worry about running out of bog roll as long as he has clingons to lick his arse.

Last edited:
Well done Morrissey - staying strong when many others have chickened out

if you don’t want to go, don’t go...
He'll be f***ing off out of the UK faster than a rat up a drain pipe before Mondays deadline to return to America, his private doctor and his life of luxury.

Those guilt-tripping people for going to a concert.......well, I presume most of you have jobs or courses or something you do in the week, where you mingle with people and often have to travel on public transport to get to and back.......or are you all staying at home next wk?

I'd presuppose that adults understand what types of comments are typically expected in a gig thread (+ or -) and what on topic means - silly me.
Please note: targeted back and forth personal insults will probably not last very long here - so save your typing energy perhaps.
FWD.

Let me stay on the positive side here and I wish for M that he goes out with a Bang tonight! He deserves it and the London crowd as well. And of course I wish for some excellent footage of tonights gig...for myself!

(y)
Sorry, but I must say it from the depth of my soul. If you want to risk your own life, jump from a fifth floor. But if you go to a concert during a declared pandemic, you are risking the life of the rest of society. Innocent people may suffer or die, including your parents or grandparents, neighbors, coworkers, or friends, only because of your actions.

I'd presuppose that adults understand what types of comments are typically expected in a gig thread (+ or -) and what on topic means - silly me.
Please note: targeted back and forth personal insults will probably not last very long here - so save your typing energy perhaps.
FWD.

Guilty of personally insulting another poster on this thread just now, but am glad to see you, FWD, as a moderator.

Does this mean that anybody who makes repeated hateful posts will be banned from now on?

I sincerely hope so.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom