London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
None of my pictures improve! BUT I TRY. And balls to whoever says he doesn't care just because he jokes. Gallows humour is fabulous. You're making the world a dull place.

View attachment 55121
Let truth live; tell people what was going on left of where your picture cut off.

I didn't get that at first...but then :lightbulb:

I was going to ask you how many gin cocktails you might have consumed prior to affixing your snapping finger to your cell phone camera? ??????? You mentioned your love for the nectar of the Gods in a previous post. ?

A few. Also I may have been singing. Which didn't help. ?

It was though?

I didn't see it that way. The back seats were sparce, but there was a lot of people. It was more than half full & everyone was loving it where I was. I thought a couple of guys were going to fall off the balcony. I was in N5.

Morrissey wore a t-shirt with "I'm not a far-right...." written on it.
Does anybody read the whole phrase?

CazBaz, whoever you are, I’m with you. Poor experience.
Hovis..... noooo I’ve been waiting all night for your crack....were you disappointed,, it looked like a better set list than Leeds.... London eh now that’s a cracking song to start with mind. Better than f***ing elvis. Whoever he was .... please tell your day hovis....

Fine; I was there tonight Acton, seeing Morrissey at a half filled concert singing album tracks. It was rubbish. However, I did end up sitting next to Gilly’s (Inspiral Carpets) brother. That was great! We had a long chat.
I don't understand. I've never been to a rubbish Moz concert. I can't imagine that at all. Did you hate every song he played or did the band ruin the songs? A half filled concert wouldn't bother me. Just means more room to move and less twats on their phones. I'm just wondering what made it rubbish. Did you go in thinking it would be rubbish? I like the setlist, Moz's voice is still amazing, so.I don't get what made it crap. I wasn't there. The last time I saw Moz was LIHS in Dublin and I loved it. I've seen him on the following tours and they were all brilliant: Kill Uncle, Southpaw, Wilderness years, Quarry twice, Ringleader, Swords, Refusal, World Peace, Low In High School.

Hovis .... you got to hear Satan rejected my soul.... are we upset hovis.... I’m sad if you are

Morrissey overcome cancer. He is not worried of the f***ing corona virus. Give me a f***ing break if you think it is.

I don't know why BJ didn't cancel large gatherings with immediate effect.. Why leave it a week? Selfish folk will attend then possibly pass it on to a vulnerable relative. Nothing courageous about not rescheduling concert tonight.
Crashing bore alert!!! Great gig by the way!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom