London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Listen, Cure-girl, if Morrissey is far-right, Matt Walker will not be around him. Matt Walker is the best evidence that Morrissey is NOT far-right.
Matt Walker mustn’t have seen The Far-Fuhrer’s badge collection.

great gig thank you so much Moz for keeping the real people sane. RETARDS and Haters GTF the shameless attack on him has not worked out thanks Moz for coming back to the UK. Complete legend to the LOVERS so f*** OFF HATERS you all failed badly
Another illiterate Far-Fuhrer fan.

Yep. The true contrarian and troublemaker is .... neither Left or Right. In all his flaws and talent for being misunderstood, he is ... Far Foward.

:thumb::cool:

I'm currently sat (dying) in the Aubrey Beardsley exhibition at Tate Britain & they're selling it with the tag - celebrated, disgraced, rocketed to fame. Which is how they'll sell Moz in the future. It's really how they should be selling him now.

The most lively crowd I’ve seen. Sometimes too lively... A number of people fighting or pushing, probably after drinking too much, got taken out over the barrier by security. Please, if you’re going to a show, be responsible and respectful and don’t let your friends do this. Otherwise a great show. He wore the shiny jacket from the Hollywood Bowl and the tour posters for the Jack the Ripper encore and I believe he threw it into the front during Jack the Ripper. I was at the other end of the barrier but it seemed maybe there was initial fighting over it for a second but then under control. I suppose it was caught whole and people around stopped fighting and let it stay unripped.

Some banter (paraphrased from memory): “You can breathe as hard as you’d like... it won’t hurt me!” (The stage was quite high up and very far back from the barrier), “When you say, as one of you just did, that you love me... do you love me supremely? Or do you love my physically? Or do you love me... not at all? ... I don’t care!” Before encore, a very heartfelt message saying “I love you... wherever you go, or don’t go, or think about going, remember that I love you.” And just before Jack the Ripper “Before I go... do you mind if I have a short smoke?”

Thanks so much for this, the little things that make such a big difference.

:thumb:

Wank; how’s that for spelling?
its great having my own grammatical slave,thanks for doing this especially as I cant be arsed.

SOOO MUCH LOVE for Morrissey there! The man is UNSTOPPABLE!!! And the singing along. :love: I remember the first time hearing this song on the Your Arsenal tour before it was even released, still soooo powerful !

Already posted by Similar2Sunday (thank you!) thought it should be posted again .....

:)

In the Oscar Wilde related section. People forget Oscar was laughed at & genuinely reviled. Moz knows how to emulate his heroes. ??

20200315_164501.jpg

does anyone know who they e black guitar player was that appeared in one clip of moz's pre show film?

Bo Diddley. Already posted by Similar2Sunday

pre-show videos:
1. C'mon Everybody by Eddie Cochran
2. Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed
3. Bruce Lee The Green Hornet promo (, first 9 seconds)
4. Tu Falta De Querer by Mon Laferte (live)
5. "I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, but I'm not a queer" b&w film (comedy?) clip
6. "How important is one's nationAWLity to one's iDAWNtity" David Hoyle clip
7. Satan Rejected My Soul clip from the tv show Catterick ( at 24:50 mark)
9. Pop Quiz (1984 Morrissey guest appearance episode?) clip: "Which pop group was Morrissey...?" (immediate buzzer) "The Smiths"
10. Loudmouth by the Ramones
11. Thinking Ain't for Me by Paul Jones
12. Dracula (1931) film clip: Renfield tells Van Helsing about rats "He came and stood below my window in the moonlight..."
13. Bo Diddley Live 1973 clip ()
14. Hong Kong Garden by Siouxsie & The Banshees
15. "We're rich, we're famous, we're beautiful ... and miserable" Candy Darling clip from Women in Revolt (1971 Warhol and Paul Morrissey film)
16. I'll be Your Mirror by The Velvet Underground and Nico
17. Substitute by The Who
18. John, I'm Only Dancing by David Bowie
19. Lypsinka clip

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom