London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

Check these soi boys out. I left my two pennies worth underneath in the comments.

Okay, I could okay take a few seconds of that...

Don't these retards understand that the song is literally anti-racist in its sentiment? It is saying that joining the NF is actually a bad thing.

Shoot these people quick before they butcher any more of his work.

Where is our Moz? He's the same place he always was. He's never changed, only the opinions of some of his more dim fans have.

Check these soi boys out. I left my two pennies worth underneath in the comments.

Two pennies which led you to getting owned both times. Not sure why you would want to draw our attentions to your being humiliated like that.

Where did i say Muslims are the biggest group knifing people? Everyone knows it's the brothers. As for them still being white Europeans...that's debatable....they all think they're black these days.

bizarre logic there. The stats are based on actual ethnic facts not your opinion on whether a white person is really black socially or culturally.

Let's get a few things clear as you've misinterpreted almost everything I have said.

A lot of the street killings involving blacks are now from those of African extraction, not West Indian, therefore many of them are indeed Muslims (often Somalians).

To me Afro-Caribbean means 'from West Indian extraction'. (Whether you or your 'stat' compilers are in agreement with this is anybody's guess).

As for twisting what I said about domestic murders, I'm not even going there as you are tiresome to the point of trying to communicate with somebody suffering acute autism.

If you want to believe that there are white gangs running round the streets of London knifing and mugging people, then enjoy the fantasy, but I can assure you it's happening inside your fantastical brain only. There is not a single white gang on the Met's street-gang database. The vast majority are black, a few are Asian, a handful or less Turkish/Kurd.

Back when I was at school in London the majority of black kids were from the West Indies. Now a hefty proportion of black kids in London's schools are from Africa due to more African mass immigration over the last few decades. Hence the fact that more African young men are being stabbed now (by other blacks) - and many of these are Muslim due to Africa being split roughly 50/50 between Islam and Christianity.

If you can find an instance in recent years where a black Londoner was stabbed to death by a white Londoner, let me know as I'm not aware of it happening and I consider myself having my finger on the pulse in these matters.

You still haven't looked at the official stats have you. The largest group of offenders of knife crime are Afro-Carribbean. So why are you calling them Muslim. 15% of Afro-Caribbeans are Muslim so why are you constantly talking about Muslims? I am only talking about the actual stats as stated in the freedom of information request. The Stat compilers are the Police.

I never even mentioned white gangs running around. I was dealing with statistical facts ie the two largest groups of knife offenders being Afro-Carribean and European White. Other ethnicities you mention are reported in different groupings and they don't figure in the top 3 groups. The stats detail many different ethnicities, not just a vague "black" grouping like you are doing.

You have access to the Met's street-gang database. Lol!
If you would like to actually look up the Met's Gang Matrix statistics you will see that just under 20% of all gang activity in London on their matrix are from White gangs. This information produced by the Met is publicly available on their Gang Matrix Review. It shows the largest groups are again Afro-Caribbean and BAME but to state that there are no white gangs in London is just false and stupid. There have been gangs based around white housing sectors for years. 20% is not an insignificant figure. Feel free to look this up.

Why are you stating that most knife crime is committed by African immigrants? This isn't true as per the London Police statistics. If you bother to actually read them. I'm not interested in your personal agenda based opinion. I an interested in the statistical facts.

It is absolutely irrelevant to this discussion as to who is attacking who. The important statistic is what groups are committing knife crime and as shown in the link the 2 highest groups by a significant way ahead any other groups are Afro-Caribbeans and White Europeans. Somalians etc are not in those two groups not matter how much you wish them to be.

There's a stat I saw the other day on the number of black women raped in the States by white men.........it was literally less 1%.

if you saw it the other day why don't you link to it?

Please try not to drift off though into yet another wider race argument. We are talking about London. We could look at statistics in the US but that would be for another day because it would be best to keep focus on what the discussion at hand is about which is London.

Not interested in your bullshit offending nonsense. You could fit into the ridiculous soi definition yourself with your 50s films and the Duchess of Duke Street being a tv programme you like.

You really are worked up over all this aren't you. Speak to someone. It probably torments you and is only really hurting your mental state ("I don't feel connected to anyone anymore")

Okay, I could okay take a few seconds of that...

Don't these retards understand that the song is literally anti-racist in its sentiment? It is saying that joining the NF is actually a bad thing.

Shoot these people quick before they butcher any more of his work.

Where is our Moz? He's the same place he always was. He's never changed, only the opinions of some of his more dim fans have.

who cares. "see of his more dim fans". You mean a large percentage of his fan base. How did that UK tour go? Lol

if you saw it the other day why don't you link to it?

Please try not to drift off though into yet another wider race argument. We are talking about London. We could look at statistics in the US but that would be for another day because it would be best to keep focus on what the discussion at hand is about which is London.

You'll just have to trust me. I'm busy playing championship manager.

Not interested in your bullshit offending nonsense. You could fit into the ridiculous soi definition yourself with your 50s films and the Duchess of Duke Street being a tv programme you like.

You really are worked up over all this aren't you. Speak to someone. It probably torments you and is only really hurting your mental state ("I don't feel connected to anyone anymore")

I don't feel connected to liberal cucks like you.

You still haven't looked at the official stats have you. The largest group of offenders of knife crime are Afro-Carribbean. So why are you calling them Muslim. 15% of Afro-Caribbeans are Muslim so why are you constantly talking about Muslims? I am only talking about the actual stats as stated in the freedom of information request. The Stat compilers are the Police.

I never even mentioned white gangs running around. I was dealing with statistical facts ie the two largest groups of knife offenders being Afro-Carribean and European White. Other ethnicities you mention are reported in different groupings and they don't figure in the top 3 groups. The stats detail many different ethnicities, not just a vague "black" grouping like you are doing.

You have access to the Met's street-gang database. Lol!
If you would like to actually look up the Met's Gang Matrix statistics you will see that just under 20% of all gang activity in London on their matrix are from White gangs. This information produced by the Met is publicly available on their Gang Matrix Review. It shows the largest groups are again Afro-Caribbean and BAME but to state that there are no white gangs in London is just false and stupid. There have been gangs based around white housing sectors for years. 20% is not an insignificant figure. Feel free to look this up.

Why are you stating that most knife crime is committed by African immigrants? This isn't true as per the London Police statistics. If you bother to actually read them. I'm not interested in your personal agenda based opinion. I an interested in the statistical facts. It's also well known that for political reasons the police do some very dodgy things (like ignoring rape gangs for decades because of them being Muslim and their chosen victims working class white girls).

It is absolutely irrelevant to this discussion as to who is attacking who. The important statistic is what groups are committing knife crime and as shown in the link the 2 highest groups by a significant way ahead any other groups are Afro-Caribbeans and White Europeans. Somalians etc are not in those two groups not matter how much you wish them to be.
The knife crime statistics you provided are bullshit.

I want to see a list with all black categories lumped together (West Indian and African - which includes Christians and Muslims) just like they lump the whites into one list. But fair enough, any category of blacks being top of the London stabs is fine by me.

What does bother me is the white statistic which takes second place, albeit a good way behind the 'Afro Cs'. It is vastly exaggerated. In London every time a black boy is stabbed and the perpetrator's name and picture is revealed they are virtually always black - brown occasionally but never white. Your stats make whites the second largest category of knife crime. Okay. But what incidents does the Met Police regard as 'knife crime'?

I'll tell you - and this will reveal why stats (especially from the police) are complete and utter bullshit.

Blacks commit such a colossal level of stabbings (both fatal and non) in London that, due to political correctness, the police desperately attempt to even out the figures. They do this by increasing the technical definition of knife crime when it is recorded. For example, a burglar caught carrying any sharp tool will be massaged into the stats of knife crime incidents. As will a car thief caught with a screwdriver. Sometimes even drug addicts arrested with needles in their possession have been classed as 'knife incidents'. Or a boy searched with a knife. Turks, Kurds and Albanians can easily be added to the 'white list' too. And Albanians in particular are well known for their criminality.

I do not doubt that many burglars, car thieves and smackheads in London are white. I would also wager that many working class white boys in London carry knives for protection (as they are vastly outnumbered these days by working class black boys who hang in bullying packs).

All these white 'non-stabbing' incidents are 'creatively' added to the "knife crime" stats to bulk up the white stats because in reality they are sorely lacking. With all their imposed 'targets' the police are well known for this kind of thing. And they do it in various ways with all their statistics, not just knife crime - working more like a company fiddling its sheets, or a worried political body, than a police force whose main aim is to protect the public. This trend of fiddling stats came into its own when New Labour and Blair took power. He encouraged the NHS to creatively fiddle due to impossible imposed targets.

There are various personal police memoirs out there on the market that will attest to these facts if you're interested. It's also well known that for political reasons the police do some very dodgy things (like ignoring rape gangs for decades because of them being Muslim and their chosen victims working class white girls).

Again, if the stats you provided concerned actual stabbings (not whatever the police choose to include in their nebulous 'knife crime' category i.e. whatever the hell they like) a more truer picture would emerge. In London it would probably look more like this:

Black stabbing perpetrators (both West Indian and African including Somalians): 99%

White English stabbing perpetrators: 1% (and these would likely be domestic incidents).

And this is why looking for 'evidence' and presenting 'official stats' when you have no clue of a subject is useless.

Oh, and the 'white gangs' you refer to are almost certainly professional outfits who work at a high level (such as those on the Met's Tiberius Report). Classic clever and tough Brit gangsters - not silly blacks with Ali G accents running round stabbing people over a remark on snapchat. Real men.

Last edited:
The knife crime statistics you provided are bullshit.

They are including all blacks, African and West Indian, under Afro-Caribbeans. That doesn't bother me though. Thankfully it reveals blacks to be the most violent people in London concerning knifes which is accurate.

What does bother me is the white statistic which takes second place albeit a good way behind. It is vastly exaggerated. In London very time a black boy is stabbed and the perpetrator's name and picture is revealed they are virtually always black - brown occasionally but never white. Your stats make whits the second largst category of knife crime. But what incidents does the Met Police class as knife crime?

I'll tell you - and this will reveal why stats (especially from the police) are complete and utter bullshit.

Blacks solely commit such a colossal level of stabbings (both fatal and non) in London that the police desperately have to even out the the figures. They do this by increasing the technical definition of knife crime. For example, a burglar caught carrying any sharp tool will be massaged into the stats of knife crime incidents. As will a car thief caught with a screwdriver. Sometimes even drug addicts with needles have been classed as knife incidents. Or a boy searched with a knife. Turks, Kurds and Albanians can easily be dishonestly added to the 'white list' too.

I do not doubt that many burglars, car thieves and smackheads in London are white. I also would wager that many working class white boys in London carry knifes for protection (as they are vastly outnumbered these days by working class black boys).

All these white 'non-stabbing' incidents are 'creatively' added to the knife crime stats so bulk up the white stats as they are sorely lacking. The police with all their imposed 'targets' are well known for this kind of thing. And they do it in various ways with all their statistics - working more like a commercial company fiddling its sheets than a police force out to protect the public. This really came into its own when New Labour and Blair took power. He encouraged the NHS to creatively fiddle with stats due to their impossible imposed targets.

There are various police memoirs out there on the market that will attest to these facts if you're interested.

Again, if the stats were concerning actual stabbings (not whatever the police choose to include in their tenuous 'knife crime' category i.e. whatever the hell they want) a more truer picture would emerge. In London it would probably look like this:

Black stabbing perpetrators: 99%

White stabbing perpetrators: 1% (and these would likely be domestic incidents).

And this is why tapping around on google for 'evidence' and 'official stats' is useless.

I already said the largest group committing knife crime were Afro-Caribbeans. Not sure why you are trying to say you have always said that. I never said anything different.

We went into full detail with the police re categories of weapon. The stats given are not for the three classifications of weapon and only for stats that were used to injure or threaten to injure. It doesn't cover people being caught carrying a knife or a screwdriver. These figures are for actual injury or injury attempts, not for purely possession.

So wrong again.

You are back to your conspiracy theories that the police are faking the statistics to "bulk up the white stats". That is completely ridiculous and no one is really going to listen to theories of a conspiracy when we are talking about official crime records.

We know what we are talking about and have been dealing with all government agencies and protection units and forces globally for a long time.

These statistics are official crime statistics. No one is "fiddling" them "like a commercial company"

Tony Blair "encouraged the NHS to creatively fiddle with stats".

I'm not going to defend Tony Blair here but before you open your mouth you really should think about what you say.

You state everything that is opinion in your head as fact when nothing you state as fact can be verified anywhere.

You can't just make up figures to suit your agenda. No one will believe you unless you have official figures to back your claim.

If you don't like the stats that say White Europeans commit 10,000 knife crime offences involving actual injuries or attempted injuries against a victim you can't just sit there are say the stats have been fiddled and its actually only 1% and everything else is committed by black people.

By doing this you have just removed anyone believing you or thinking you have any credibility at all except people on your side of the argument already. Where are Asians, Dark Europeans, Arabians in your stats? There are none. Just blacks committing 99% and Whites committing 1%.

Nonsense.

To win people over to your point of view you need to learn that your facts need to be credible and it is interesting to see how over the trail of this discussion you have twisted and manoeuvred each answer you give to ignore the facts and claiming conspiracy each time you don't like the figures.

The only people who will buy into that method will be people already on your side. No one else will give your view credence and no one will move over to the dark side based on the obvious visible bit by bit manoeuvring. People get bored and switch off from it and people will always rather trust facts on official sites that the opinion and words of someone who has an obvious agenda.

This is something Farage learnt a while back and he then gentrified his posturing to not sound so extreme. If you go around saying the kind of things you have said in this discussion and visibly saying all stats that show you are wrong have been fiddled by the police, the crime agencies or prime ministers then people will just see you as someone not credible and people will stop listening to you.

I already said the largest group committing knife crime were Afro-Caribbeans. Not sure why you are trying to say you have always said that. I never said anything different.

We went into full detail with the police re categories of weapon. The stats given are not for the three classifications of weapon and only for stats that were used to injure or threaten to injure. It doesn't cover people being caught carrying a knife or a screwdriver. These figures are for actual injury or injury attempts, not for purely possession.

So wrong again.

You are back to your conspiracy theories that the police are faking the statistics to "bulk up the white stats". That is completely ridiculous and no one is really going to listen to theories of a conspiracy when we are talking about official crime records.

We know what we are talking about and have been dealing with all government agencies and protection units and forces globally for a long time.

These statistics are official crime statistics. No one is "fiddling" them "like a commercial company"

I'm not going to defend Tony Blair here but before you open your mouth you really should think about what you say.

You state everything that is opinion in your head as fact when nothing you state as fact can be verified anywhere.

You can't just make up figures to suit your agenda. No one will believe you unless you have official figures to back your claim.

If you don't like the stats that say White Europeans commit 10,000 knife crime offences involving actual injuries or attempted injuries against a victim you can't just sit there are say the stats have been fiddled and its actually only 1% and everything else is committed by black people.

By doing this you have just removed anyone believing you or thinking you have any credibility at all except people on your side of the argument already. Where are Asians, Dark Europeans, Arabians in your stats? There are none. Just blacks committing 99% and Whites committing 1%.

Nonsense.

To win people over to your point of view you need to learn that your facts need to be credible and it is interesting to see how over the trail of this discussion you have twisted and manoeuvred each answer you give to ignore the facts and claiming conspiracy each time you don't like the figures.

The only people who will buy into that method will be people already on your side. No one else will give your view credence and no one will move over to the dark side based on the obvious visible bit by bit manoeuvring. People get bored and switch off from it and people will always rather trust facts on official sites that the opinion and words of someone who has an obvious agenda.

This is something Farage learnt a while back and he then gentrified his posturing to not sound so extreme. If you go around saying the kind of things you have said in this discussion and visibly saying all stats that show you are wrong have been fiddled by the police, the crime agencies or prime ministers then people will just see you as someone not credible and people will stop listening to you.
I know from what I've read from actual ex-policemen that the police creatively fiddle their stats in various ways for various reasons. And so do many public bodies.

The NHS have been given impossible targets - such as times you have to wait for an appointment. So to get around this they will indeed send you a date for an apportionment within the promised time stated, then weeks later send a letter postponing this appointment. This way they technically get around the problem.

If you think that politics, political correctness and targets does not encourage the police (and other bodies) from creatively massaging their official statistics then I honestly give up with you.

The real world just isn't like that!

Simply look at the amount of African boys being stabbed all the time in London - where are these stats? - it only says Afro-Caribbean. Why are not all blacks in one category? I'll tell you why: because then the numbers of black knife crime would be even larger. This is massaging the figures to pretend there isn't such a problem.

Why are there loads of whites on the list? There is not a single white street gang on the Met's gang list. Every time a boy is stabbed the perpetrators are revealed to have black names and faces! Kurd, Turk and Albanian criminals are not white, despite what you, the Met or anyone says.

Show me one White English Londoner-on-black knife murder in London in recent years and I'll show you my privates. They happen only rarely - to the point of being negligible.

I'm done with your bullshit. You are living on a planet where reality is far away and truth only exists on the doctored lists you see before you. You're like a machine - you have no reason.

Do not reply to me again until you have had tests to confirm your sanity.

Last edited:
I know from what I've read from actual ex-policemen that the police creatively fiddle their stats in various ways for various reasons. And so do many public bodies.

The NHS have been given impossible targets - such as times you have to wait for an appointment. So to get around this they will indeed send you a date for an apportionment within the promised time stated, then weeks send a letter postponing this appointment. This way they technically get around the problem.

If you think that politics, political correctness and targets does not encourage the police (and other bodies) from creatively massaging their official statistics then I honestly give up with you.

Simply look at the amount of African boys being stabbed all the time in London - where are these stats? - it only says Afro-Caribbean. Why are not all blacks in one category? I'll tell you why: because then the numbers of black knife crime would be even larger. This is massaging the figures to pretend there isn't such a problem.

Why are there loads of whites on the list? There is not a single white street gang on the Met's gang list. Every time a boy is stabbed the perpetrators are revealed to have black names and faces! Kurd, Turk and Albanian criminals are not white, despite what you, the Met or anyone says.

Show me one White English Londoner-on-black knife murder in London in recent years and I'll show you my privates. They happen only rarely - to the point of being negligible.

I'm done with your bullshit. You are living on a planet where reality is far away and truth only exists on the doctored lists you see before you. You're like a machine - you have no reason.

Absolute nonsense.

I will post on here as often as I wish. Telling me not to reply is amusing.

You are repeating yourself.

There are white gangs on the Met's Gang Matrix. 20% of all gangs on the Matrix are white.

Sorry that figure doesn't fit with your agenda.

The Crime agency in relation to these figures would not be able to "creatively massage" the official records of crimes because they are regularly certified and verified across multiple agencies and unlinked bodies across various separately controlled locations and bodies. Every court appearance is recorded not just by the police but by the Crime agencies and medical authorities. Figures we gather are sourced from multiple sources and cross matched.

The real world isn't how you as a conspiracist believes it to be.

Why on earth do you think your opinion is statistically correct over several official bodies statistics that are independently verified?

Albanians by the way are classed within the White European ethnicity so are within the 20% of gangs along with Italian based gangs and Polish gangs. We did a lot of research work with several gangs in London from a Muslim based gang in East London, an Afro-Caribbean gang in Woolwich and a particular white gang in North London whose main "business" was drug dealing. The violence perpetrated by these gangs including the white gang was significant and there are knife and gun crimes by the white gang against other dugs based gangs who aren't white.

To state there are no white gangs is a fallacy and they are monitored closely by government agencies and are included in crime figures and they fall within that 20% of gangs on the Matrix.

I have already said this discussion has nothing to do with who is attacking who as I have explained over and over again but you just keep repeating your argument. It has nothing to do with the discussion at hand re ethnicity of knife crime offenders which is clearly identified although you keep saying they are fiddled stats because you can't accept that there were so many knife crime attacks by white europeans.

You are not a credible source to be able to state your figures (99% black, 1% white) are fact. Making up figures to satisfy your agenda just isn't credible.

So wrong again.

Nonsense.

The NHS have been given impossible targets - such as times you have to wait for an appointment. So to get around this they will indeed send you a date for an apportionment within the promised time stated, then weeks send a letter postponing this appointment. This way they technically get around the problem.

I'm going to look for those stats.

I'm going to look for those stats.
He posted them up earlier. They said Afro Cs committed the vast amount of 'knife crime' - but I say that in reality the figure for 'actual stabbings' is even higher. The police fiddle the stats by including all sorts of incidents as 'knife crime'. They do not have stats for 'stabbings' (very convenient of them). Looking out for news reports, or the Met's site or courtnewsUK on twitter gives you a better picture of the kind of people who are doing 99% of the stabbings and killings in London. As well as just walking down the street to see what colour all the gangs are!

Last edited:
He posted them up earlier. They said Afro Cs committed the vast amount of 'knife crime' - but I say that in reality the figure for 'actual stabbings' is even higher. The police fiddle the sats by including all sorts of incidents as 'knife crime'. They do not have stats for 'stabbings' (very convenient of them). Looking out for news reports, or the Met's site or courtnewsUK on twitter gives you a better picture of the kind of people who are doing 99% of the stabbings and killings in London. As well as just walking down the street to see what colour all the gangs are!

We all know the truth....this guys' just bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom