Looking for a moz fan that was on the Beckmans party in stockholm last Friday.

boy

Well, the title kind of says it all, and i think he was att the shows in karlstad aswell, and I think i stod next to him on the babyshambles gig at Hultsfred 2006.

How funny to get a pm from someone that says that he knows the guy im referring to and says that im a dickhead.
Well i saw that you were banned now.

I hope you are reading this and that you register once again and send me a pm and tell me why im such a dickhead?

Hi, if you received such an abusive PM from a member, please report to the mods.

I have some idea who did it, but it'll help us to detect trolls quickly.
Thank you very much for your help.

I read somewhere she has decided to represent herself in court for the divorce proceedings and the sharing out of the loot...big mistake surely?

Where did you read that?

Sounds like more Chinese whispers to me

Yes, No, or Maybe.

they say it's a big mistake, but maybe the judge will feel sorry for her. It could be a tactic. It means that she will take testimony from Paul, and he might not be able to play his "cute one" routine while she's asking him questions.

All he has to do is slip up one time and blow his nice guy image.

He has so much money that he could just pay her and get it over with. I know that they weren't married for very long and nobody likes to give a fortune away, but he made a mistake I guess, and the damage is done. Why make it worse with an ugly trial. He should just get it over with, pay her, and not even go to court.

It means that she will take testimony from Paul, and he might not be able to play his "cute one" routine while she's asking him questions.

Do you think he'll give the judge the Macca thumbs up ?

i don't like her or her fake cry.

I agree...I watched a documentry about her once and she came across as very sly and calculated. Stella can't stand her "wicked stepmother" either by all accounts....I think she thought from the beginning that she was only in it for the loot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree...I watched a documentry about her once and she came across as very sly and calculated. Stella can't stand her "wicked stepmother" either by all accounts....I think she thought from the beginning that she was only in it for the loot!

Agree that she's not the warmest of people.
However,what has she actually done wrong?

I haven't a clue. I must say this thread has some outstanding hijacking!

I'm not an authority on her you understand...but I think she could well have married him purely for his cash...I think I'm right in saying she has accused him of physical violence against her (if its true then of course it should be out there in the public domain...if not then it really shouldn't)...and she has rejected his offers of cash so far...all of which have amounted to millions...how much money does she actually need?..it all seems a bit greedy to me!

Back
Top Bottom