Looking for a moz fan that was on the Beckmans party in stockholm last Friday.

are you not still hungry?

i should eat more fruit.

No i'm full up now. I did have a twix and some crisps around about 10am.

well it's what i pack for my lunch at work. It's easy to sort out in the morning.

No i'm full up now. I did have a twix and some crisps around about 10am.

well it's what i pack for my lunch at work. It's easy to sort out in the morning.

ah, i see.

sometimes i make sandwiches, but i didn't have time this morning :rolleyes:

ah, i see.

sometimes i make sandwiches, but i didn't have time this morning :rolleyes:

you see, fruit, you can just put in your lunch box and off you go!

plus we don't really eat a lot of bread at home, so we don't get loafs.

It means that she will take testimony from Paul, and he might not be able to play his "cute one" routine while she's asking him questions.

But he IS the cute one! It's not a routine! :p

I do take this whole Paul / Heather mILLs thing WAY too seriously, though.
I'm way too emotionally invested in it, ha. (All stemming from a concert I travelled all the way to Miami to see -- which is a long way, for me.) (Yes, I travel much longer distances for Moz. But it's different. ;) )

I lost so much faith in Macca when he married that witch; I remember yelling out at the concert how much we missed Linda, and he said "I miss her too, love." SO sweet. Then I woke the next morning, and what is on the FRONT page of the paper? She had THROWN her engagement ring off of the balcony the night before (in a fit of rage, I'm sure), and hotel staff had to help find it and retrieve it for her.

It was then I hated her. Hell, I was even willing to give her the benefit of the doubt before she started pulling all of this shit.

So, to the person who asked, 'what has she done?' What has she DONE?! What hasn't she done, is more of the question...

(Not that I'm that invested. Suuuuuure. :D)

and I will go to the Macca thread now. sorry.

Last edited:
No need to feel sorry for me.

It's alright, but I don't see the point on turning him to the mods when he already is banned.

altough, it (don't know the sex of the person) had the name morrisseyfanatic.

but still, I would really like to know why those two people that apparently know who I am, thinks of me as a dickhead.

since he said that he knew the guy i was talking about.

It's alright, but I don't see the point on turning him to the mods when he already is banned.

but still, I would really like to know why those two people that apparently know who I am, thinks of me as a dickhead.

He's probably just having you on. He probably doesn't know either of you, dear. Don't let it worry you. :)

Well yeah, maybe.
But what if.
the worst thing with me is that little things like that makes me go around for days wondering why the even uttered those word and on what grounds, even if it was just for doing something silly.

As I expected, morrisseyfanatic is known as one of the persistant trolls on the forums.
As soon as he logs on, immediately he's banned, but at that time there were no mods were around.

I'd like to suggest you to set up a buddy list in order to block unsolicited PMs in future.

Well yeah, maybe.
But what if.
the worst thing with me is that little things like that makes me go around for days wondering why the even uttered those word and on what grounds, even if it was just for doing something silly.

He DOESN'T know you, he's just having you on, and you're doing what he wants by getting upset about it. As much of a cliche as it is, just let it go. :D

Now back to Paul McCartney... :o

Back
Top Bottom