Looking for silver backed bootlegs

I am currently looking for bootlegs and can't find any anywhere so I am coming to you. I have Digital Excitation, Dreams Ill Never See, Higher Education, I'm a Poet, In Person, Nothing To Declare But My Jeans, and The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Any takers? Will pay what there worth. Thanks.

Hey David -- have a few Smiths silver cds i'm looking to unload:
Smiths - Unloveable
Smiths - Reel Around the Fountain
Smiths - Girl Afraid
Smiths - Same Day Again
Smiths - Shoplifters from Manchester
Smiths - The Hand that Rocks the Cradle

I may have a few more - but let me know if interested - all are Excellent condition or better and complete with inserts. Not looking to make a lot off of them - $20 per cd or so would work for me. Less if more are bought altogether.

PM me for more info.

thanks!

I posted this in Marketplace already but thought that this would be a better place for this kind of question. I am currently looking for bootlegs and can't find any anywhere so I am coming to you. I have Digital Excitation, Dreams Ill Never See, Higher Education, I'm a Poet, In Person, Nothing To Declare But My Jeans, and The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Any takers? Will pay what there worth. Thanks.

Smiths - Unloveable
Smiths - Girl Afraid
Smiths - Same Day Again

I may have a few more - but let me know if interested - all are Excellent condition or better and complete with inserts. Not looking to make a lot off of them - $20 per cd or so would work for me. Less if more are bought altogether.

PM me for more info.

thanks!

I’m interested in Girl Afraid and possibly Reel Around the Fountain. Please send me a pm and let me know your best offer together with shipping to the USA.

Smiths - Unloveable
Smiths - Girl Afraid
Smiths - Same Day Again

PM me for more info.

thanks!

I could also use unlovable. Get back at me.

I just got Girl Afraid. It's NOT a silver backed bootleg it's printed artwork and a cdr. If interested we can trade.

Attachments

• 20190116_201115.jpg
    20190116_201115.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190116_201109.jpg
    20190116_201109.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190116_201123.jpg
    20190116_201123.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 0
I am currently looking for bootlegs and can't find any anywhere so I am coming to you. I have Digital Excitation, Dreams Ill Never See, Higher Education, I'm a Poet, In Person, Nothing To Declare But My Jeans, and The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Any takers? Will pay what there worth. Thanks.

Where are you located? I know someone that has lots of silver back bootlegs and some CD-Rs. This dude has got so much. I bought (The Cheapest Show in Town) from him and it is amazing. You can read all about it on PassionsJustLikeMine.com

Smiths - Unloveable
Smiths - Girl Afraid
Smiths - Same Day Again

PM me for more info.

thanks!

Are any of these still available for sale?

Where are you located? I know someone that has lots of silver back bootlegs and some CD-Rs. This dude has got so much. I bought (The Cheapest Show in Town) from him and it is amazing. You can read all about it on PassionsJustLikeMine.com
I am in the US. Michigan I'd love to get a hold of him.

Back
Top Bottom